Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Helpful Widget -- The Gay-o-meter
nass,Feb 20 2006, 12:39 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 20 2006, 02:04 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Feb 17 2006, 10:39 AM Wrote:hmm I got 46% too Schade

But then again I can come right out and say this test proves nothing I know already. I am Gay, and I have no problems with it, and it's never been an issue since I came out a few years ago.

:lol:  LOL besides, I from all the guys I met on here so far I have to admit my bf wins out on looks each time, no offence of course. And besides I'm here because I love my focus, and cars and its more or less why we're on here right ?

Flame away now........ :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]171029[/snapback][/right]

How many of you were taken a little back from this?

I know I was.

I mean, you think a guy might be a little woohoo(light in the loafers) but you would never come out and mention it.

And I think that's just fine with me.

I didn't need to know you were gay. Didn't really matter ( although I bet I am better looking than your bf)

But don't think for one moment that I am going to let up on the gay jokes in front of you. :lol:
[right][snapback]171346[/snapback][/right]

you seriously need to update your gaydar firmware. Didn't the euro make over tip you off at all?! :)

we all know europeans are all gay. It's one big sloppy susan over there.
[right][snapback]171402[/snapback][/right]

Meford,

Ok First off, I was kinda expecting someone to say something over one point or another, and no it dose not bother me to be out, Plus I like gay jokes like everyone else, because I'm so far from the "gay norm". I'm more or less what is known is non scene / non interest in the community.

I don't expect anyone to act any different or anything around me, I'm still me, just being up front about it, since this topic came up, I figured why not now it's a good of time as any since things like this would never come up in idol conversation. I was telling the truth it changes nothing for me, other then I want to start to bring my bf along to some of the meets & greets as he's starting to show a interest in cars, and my focus & all the mods I've done.

I'll admit one other thing too meford, I like your jokes, I think they are very comical, and I don't expect you to limit yourself around me, and sorry, I have to admit my bf has you beat in 2 depts, and it has nothing to do with what you might think lol.... :lol:

Nass,

I did the Euro Facelift because I like the cleaner lines of the Euro Focus, vrs the American boxed looking version of it ( ie.larger bumpers, and cheap looks on certen parts). I'm acutally 1/2 Native American :huh: so maybe it's the whole jealousy thing of the European haves vrs the American have not(s) I think that made me do it ?? :huh: :lol:

I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Well I still think many of the guys are staying 10 feet away from breaching this subject, but good for you.

And beat in 2 depths eh?

Stomach size and tongue size? :lol:

And of course, bring him out. Why not, your already out!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Feb 20 2006, 03:40 PM Wrote:Well I still think many of the guys are staying 10 feet away from breaching this subject, but good for you.

And beat in 2 depths eh?

Stomach size and tongue size? :lol:

And of course, bring him out.  Why not, your already out!
[right][snapback]171437[/snapback][/right]

Well this is Canada, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I welcome that, and thanks for the acceptance Meford.

Trust me when I say, I won't make people uncomfortable around this topic if they came up to me and asked me about it, and Like I said before It changes nothing, I'm still me, and I love my Car, and FocusCanada.

And yeah I'm going to bring him " out " to our next car meet, if he has the time to join me.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Feb 20 2006, 02:35 PM Wrote:.......... I'm acutally 1/2 Native American :[right][snapback]171434[/snapback][/right]

Good lord its like the Village People around here, we've got an Indian, a Sailor, a couple bikers, I'm sure somebody here from out west has a cowboy outfit, buddy in Saskatewan wants to be a cop........any construction workers about?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Feb 20 2006, 03:56 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Feb 20 2006, 02:35 PM Wrote:.......... I'm acutally 1/2 Native American :[right][snapback]171434[/snapback][/right]

Good lord its like the Village People around here, we've got an Indian, a Sailor, a couple bikers, I'm sure somebody here from out west has a cowboy outfit, buddy in Saskatewan wants to be a cop........any construction workers about?
[right][snapback]171442[/snapback][/right]

Umm my summer job is in Construction.............. LOL :lol: ( I frame new Houses & do renos )
BUNNYCAGEITIS detected Keptin!

This topic scares me, but not in that sense. My brother-in-law is bi, cousin is gay, nothing I haven't seen before.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Frost__2001 is gay,Feb 20 2006, 07:35 PM Wrote:Nass,

I did the Euro Facelift because I like the cleaner lines of the Euro Focus, vrs the American boxed looking version of it ( ie.larger bumpers, and cheap looks on certen parts). I'm acutally 1/2 Native American :huh: so maybe it's the whole jealousy thing of the European haves vrs the American have not(s) I think that made me do it ?? :huh:  :lol:
[right][snapback]171434[/snapback][/right]

heh I know I didn't mean anything by my earlier comments about going euro, truth is most of us would do what you did if they had money and time. I am sure euros feel the same about our styles now if we can only setup some sort of swap we'd all be happy.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
lol I totally agree there
I've always felt that what goes on in a person's bedroom (as long as children aren't involved) is their own business. So I don't have a problem with it, it has no bearing on my masculinity.

Unless, of course, you prance around like Richard Simmons in a pair of short-shorts and a fuscia wife-beater t-shirt. Not because he's flaming gay, but because he's damn-near on fire AND annoying!! :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Gay, not gay, whatever... it holds about as much weight as a person's skin colour.

Unfortunately, if a car pulls over at 3am in the morning asking me for directions, doesn't matter if they're latino or gay, I'd probably still be nervous.

I guess it might make a difference if you did something to your car, and I said, "that's freakin' gay man", and you reply with, "thanks". But fortunately, I can think of better insults, so I got it all covered.

p.s. is it ironic that the biggest homophobes I know love watching Will and Grace?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!