Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Part Of The Top Gear Olympics
http://66.98.234.82/rf_vids/misc/TopGear_M...per_SkiJump.wmv
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
the stig is my hero. Those guys have way too much fun.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
That owned
Best part: "The target was marked.... sort of." :rofl:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I wonder who pays for all those swifts to just get smashed to crap. Although that would be DAMN fun to actually do.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
he build the snow wall on the wrong jump....LMAO
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
haha, awesome!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I'm not sure that was the same stig as who races the cars around the track. He looked a bit different. Which would make sense.

never the les, the stig is awesome.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
the 'stig' didn't drive the Maserati MC12 around their track either.. occasionally, the owners deny the stig from touching their cars, so they dress up the owner.

Most likely the same thing here.

makes for good television tho.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Great find... good quality too!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
darkpuppet,Feb 16 2006, 02:06 PM Wrote:the 'stig' didn't drive the Maserati MC12 around their track either.. occasionally, the owners deny the stig from touching their cars, so they dress up the owner. 

Most likely the same thing here.

makes for good television tho.
[right][snapback]170849[/snapback][/right]
I didn't know they dress up the owner, but I knew the stig was a different person from time to time. I was just mearly pointing out that that probably wasn't the 'normal' resident 'stig'.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
you guys need to check out the full video.

it's hilarious.

events included:
Biathalon with SUVs
Hammond gets frozen in a citroen
Bobsled vs Evo Rally Car (rerun, but classic)
Jaguar vs speed skater
New Jag (designed by aston martin designer) vs Landrover Discovery in a 2WD vs 4WD showdown
Suzuki Swift hockey
Mini Ski Jump
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

That was GRAND! :lol: