Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age?
meford4u,Mar 18 2006, 07:12 PM Wrote:We dumb dumbs do know that Jay and Anna are no longer together.
[right][snapback]175713[/snapback][/right]

OK that is news to me.

I hope you dumb dumbs didn't scare her away entirely me being single, handsome, personable, wealthy and all.

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
:o Easy there guys, If she hasn't been chased away yet she soon will be when she see's you guys going nuts at each other now that there is a potental for you to get with her. Just stop take a breath and watch the movie "HITCH" and learn a few things of Will. lol no just s***ting yas. :D
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
36 here, I waited to see if anybody else was near my ege before posting my age but after I saw the guy thats 46 I didnt feel so bad :)
^^^ LOL, ouch!
don't know if I posted yet...too lazy to check...I'm 26
2002 Infra-red ZTS
residentdud,Apr 9 2006, 12:49 PM Wrote:don't know if I posted yet...too lazy to check...I'm 26
[right][snapback]180104[/snapback][/right]

You look younger than that by your picture anyways... well your coming to the meet on monday, so I'll see then. You also look like a celeb...
I can't get that pic off, it's the worst. My computer always times out...it sux. As for a celebrity...I always look like somebody else...like a friend or a brothers friend, I get it all the time. I actually got a kidney shot once in Loblaws from some dude who thought I was someone else.
2002 Infra-red ZTS
lol, are you serious? Wow! Are you trying to figure out how to change your avatar?
Yeah, you do look like a celeb, just cannot figure out who.
2001 ZTS,Mar 18 2006, 08:45 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Mar 18 2006, 07:12 PM Wrote:We dumb dumbs do know that Jay and Anna are no longer together.
[right][snapback]175713[/snapback][/right]

OK that is news to me.

I hope you dumb dumbs didn't scare her away entirely me being single, handsome, personable, wealthy and all.
[right][snapback]175719[/snapback][/right]

I hope you dumb dumbs realize she hasn't been online since a couple days immediately after her sudden reappearance on the board...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

:1lockd: :1lockd: :1lockd: :1lockd: :1lockd: :1lockd: :1lockd: :1lockd: :1lockd: :1lockd:
25--->26 in Sept.
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]