Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alive Or Dead?
you decide.
karma crash... that would mean he did something REALLY good in a previous life to survive that.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

That is insane! Guy flys out of his car and gets nailed by another car....I think to survive that you'd need some bad karma....because I for one would NOT want ot live after that.

Imagine the poor guy that just realized he ran a guy over.....
I'm not sure I'd feel entirely bad for running over a 'bad guy'.... as long as he didn't gum up the bottom of the car....
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

people are retarded.....
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
darkpuppet,Feb 13 2006, 03:38 PM Wrote:I'm not sure I'd feel entirely bad for running over a 'bad guy'.... as long as he didn't gum up the bottom of the car....
[right][snapback]170087[/snapback][/right]

It's a pain to get that burnt skin smell out from the interior, might as well sell the car
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
HOLY MOLY! i didnt even notice the guy getting tossed until i read your posts.

Watched it the second time and wow. At first when he hit the road and that car just missed him, i said to myself "whoa, that was close, hes lucky..."

Then the black car comes along.

YUM
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
How could you not notice that?! They keps the cams on him the entire time...

That was one disgusting video :lol:

Was the prick driving an Expedition? Looks like it.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I was too busy watching the car shred up when it hit the median.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
And that's why your supposed to wear your seat belt. So you don't end up road kill :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi