Poll:
This poll is closed.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wing Night - Mar 3rd, 2006
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 11 2006, 09:43 AM Wrote:Hey Guys,
I have to get out to one of these GTG's.  I will see what the schedule looks like.  If I don't have my daughter I will be there.  Its Just a bus and 2 subways to get there.  Seems like it would be well worth the trip.

I will let you all know.
[right][snapback]169754[/snapback][/right]

Great!

It is worth the trip.

It;s always a blast.
im in but dp, not eveyone here works blue collar jobs, some of us finnish work like at 7 or 8, so if u make it at 7 or 7:30 more peopl are likely to show up and since u guys are off work at 4:30, i know u guys you can easily make it to a meet later on in the day. which subway exit do i get off of again? davisville or st clair? and is anyone else from saugs coming out? if possible for a car pool back 2 saugs, let me know
My other ride is your Mom
ANTHONYD,Feb 9 2006, 01:43 PM Wrote:count me in.
[right][snapback]169421[/snapback][/right]

Im in I love wing nite's

What are there deals?
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
paolo,Feb 11 2006, 01:34 PM Wrote:im in but dp, not eveyone here works blue collar jobs, some of us finnish work like at 7 or 8, so if u make it at 7 or 7:30 more peopl are likely to show up and since u guys are off work at 4:30, i know u guys you can easily make it to a meet later on in the day.  which subway exit do i get off of again? davisville or st clair?  and is anyone else from saugs coming out?  if possible for a car pool back 2 saugs, let me know
[right][snapback]169785[/snapback][/right]

I work a white-collar job.

The subway station is Davisville. Walk north on Yonge and you can't miss it.

Glad to see you can make it!
P.s.
There is Tons of parking in the area if you wish to bring the car.... (No drinking and driving of course)
hmm thats the last day of spring break, and since im not going anywhere warm, maybe ill come to TO for the weekend.
ill have to go wiht, "i gotta check with my mom"

edit-anyone got a hookup on leafs tickets? theyre playing the Sens the next night and ticketmaster doesnt have anything left. i would make the trip for a wing night and leaf game for sure.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
paolo,Feb 11 2006, 12:34 PM Wrote:im in but dp, not eveyone here works blue collar jobs, some of us finnish work like at 7 or 8, so if u make it at 7 or 7:30 more peopl are likely to show up and since u guys are off work at 4:30, i know u guys you can easily make it to a meet later on in the day.  which subway exit do i get off of again? davisville or st clair?  and is anyone else from saugs coming out?  if possible for a car pool back 2 saugs, let me know
[right][snapback]169785[/snapback][/right]

people can come early or they can come later... either way, chances are pretty good I'll be there after most people leave.. I like doing it a bit early for those who are in Toronto who may want to leave a bit earlier... so for selfish reasons I try to meet up with as many people as possible.

we'll have to do another night at the crooked cue, and in that case, I'll need the extra travel time :)...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

True, I for one agree, wasnt trying to sound harsh, I was just wondering about the people who show up later. Nefcanuck, PM me.
My other ride is your Mom
ZX5focused,Feb 12 2006, 06:24 PM Wrote:anyone got a hookup on leafs tickets? theyre playing the Sens the next night and ticketmaster doesnt have anything left. i would make the trip for a wing night and leaf game for sure.
[right][snapback]169984[/snapback][/right]

The hockey game will be on the big-screen...that will be as close as you're gona get pal.
Quote:WARNING! If you are not getting any replies from me you are probably a member of my IGNORE list or just about to join it. Don't take it personally, it's just the internet.

Wow, I leave for 4 days and this happens.... what did i miss?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Feb 14 2006, 10:24 AM Wrote:Wow, I leave for 4 days and this happens.... what did i miss?
[right][snapback]170366[/snapback][/right]

You missed people finding the ignore function.

in the Internet, Nobody can hear you scream

I'm in, I need some wings!
hardk0re,Feb 14 2006, 10:29 AM Wrote:I'm in, I need some wings!
[right][snapback]170368[/snapback][/right]

want me to bring along some extra hotsauce??

darkpuppet,Feb 14 2006, 10:27 AM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Feb 14 2006, 10:24 AM Wrote:Wow, I leave for 4 days and this happens.... what did i miss?
[right][snapback]170366[/snapback][/right]

You missed people finding the ignore function.

in the Internet, Nobody can hear you scream
[right][snapback]170367[/snapback][/right]

Great Success.

I wonder if i'm on any ignore lists.

and yeah. i'm 95% in for wing night. i just wont get there until 7-730... as per usual
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
darkpuppet,Feb 14 2006, 11:35 AM Wrote:want me to bring along some extra hotsauce??
[right][snapback]170370[/snapback][/right]
Tempting....I think I can take the heat...but I better watch what I say....I may cry like a little baby :P
Chances are I'll be out...the month of fiscal year end = crunch time. :(
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
I might be in. They have an orientation day for the new job on that day, so I will likely be in town. Just gotta decide if I'm gonna flee back home that night, or leave on Saturday morning.
well, you have plenty of places to crash in T.O. if you don't drive back south.

my place is within crawling distance, and Andrew's is a short cab ride away (and has a comfy futon and a tres chic sailing theme)

I'm still in.
As far as I know I'm still in, but the rumblings I'm hearing suggest this PC upgrade/install next Thursday is gonna go as smoothly as trying to replace a Focus headlight bulb <_< (One clinic of similar size reported that the install team was on site until 3AM the next day after starting at 9AM :ph34r: ) so I'm not sure what kind of shape I'll be in, since I'm the guy staying with the install team until they're done :(

NefCanuck
Ok, I just confirmed, I'll be there. But, I'll be driving the WRX. The ZX3 is still hibernating.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wing Night Sometime Next Week? Flofocus 14 5,267 06-17-2009, 06:06 AM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS
  Burlington Wing-night ANTHONYD 37 12,278 09-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Last Post: SangriaRedZX5
  Wing Night Aug 23rd In The Gta? Flofocus 67 24,571 08-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Last Post: The Mailman 666
  Wing Night Part Deux. ANTHONYD 113 59,959 09-18-2005, 09:20 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet
  Toronto Domestics Wing Night NoiSeeVT 3 2,226 03-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Spyder01