Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help
My sis in-law moved from Toronto to Cargary and in order to get the Alberta plates she must spend 1600 to fix stuff to get the plates. Someone is obvisouly ripping her off.

She's got a 2000 Neon and everything was fine here. I know u can't have any tinted windows over there but some of the stuff seems just BS to me. Can you guys please provide me with some places to certify car so i can tell her to go there instead of the place she went. Any help would be greatly appreciatd.

Thanks Mo
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Send her to Fast Muffler Man, 17 Ave and 44 St S.E. My out of province inspection cost me $107, and that was for a 74 Vega bought in B.C. It did need rear brake cylinders but they "missed " the non-factory 283, TH400, quicksilver shifter, etc, hehehe.
ask svt davan

man..I miss cow-town
another good shop is "my mechanic" off 32 ave and edmonton trail. near the bodyshoppe
How do you know where the Body Shoppe is? ;)
02ztsian,Feb 25 2006, 03:47 PM Wrote:How do you know where the Body Shoppe is?  ;)
[right][snapback]172242[/snapback][/right]

I know where the body shoppe is. Call me a metrosexual, but I buy all my shaving supplies from them.

I am worth it.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Feb 25 2006, 08:21 PM Wrote:
02ztsian,Feb 25 2006, 03:47 PM Wrote:How do you know where the Body Shoppe is?  ;)
[right][snapback]172242[/snapback][/right]

I know where the body shoppe is. Call me a metrosexual, but I buy all my shaving supplies from them.

I am worth it.
[right][snapback]172271[/snapback][/right]
Actually, the Body Shoppe in Calgary he is refering to is a type of gentlemans club.......
HHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA MEFORD!!!

OWNED BEEEATCH!
microbunny,Feb 25 2006, 09:56 PM Wrote:HHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA MEFORD!!!

OWNED BEEEATCH!
[right][snapback]172279[/snapback][/right]

well then
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
yeah, its a nice little shoppe to get out and relax in. less crowded then other...ahem.. shoppes.