Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senseless Shootings Continue In Toronto
Full article / video

Topic # 60
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
" Police were dispatched to 10 San Romanoway in the Jane and Finch area after receiving reports of multiple shots fired inside an apartment building. "

man that area has just gone downhill!

these shootings are getting old, it isn't long before we stop paying attention to them just like in the states. Still though it's sad that Toronto is going downhill like this, something has to give before all hell breaks loose.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
I used to work for MTHA. You would think some, not all, of these people would be smart enough to try and move away from the s***ty areas like Jane/Finch, Kingston Rd, Trethwey, and the usual mess downtown.
But no.

They love it there.

If they only knew how great other's have it in a safe neighbourhood.

And yes, there are safe neighbourhoods in TO. You don't have to move to NB to be safe. But were happy that your that far away!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Jane / Finch has been bad for over 20 years. Noone in their right mind raises children there unless they have ABSOLUTELY nowhere else to go.

MeFord, seeing as you love it there so much... why don't you move there?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.