Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Union Station Will Get A Five-year Make Over
Toronto's main transportation hub will be getting a multi-million dollar makeover, set to be completed in five years.

Union Station will receive up to $150 million from the Union Pearson Group for renovations to the historic building.

Full Story here
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
A direct link to Pearson Airport would be sweet, getting from the airport to downtown has always beena a PITA
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
well its about F'N Time. they should also consider widening bay street underneath the rail overpass. they can easily do it and make the walkway above ground
My other ride is your Mom
The whole transit hub it Toronto is f*cked.

It's the most rediculous system I think I've ever seen.

When you compare it to cities like New York, London, Boston etc.... It;s a joke really.

Don;t get me started on the freakin' Gardner Expressway. :rolleyes:
ANTHONYD,Feb 11 2006, 11:27 AM Wrote:The whole transit hub it Toronto is f*cked.

It's the most rediculous system I think I've ever seen.

When you compare it to cities like New York, London, Boston etc.... It;s a joke really.

Don;t get me started on the freakin' Gardner Expressway. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]169765[/snapback][/right]

i concur anthnyd. I Totally agree its f***tarded. we need a seperate thread alone on all the transit issues in this city.
My other ride is your Mom
TTC hiked rates last week AGAIN!

I can't wait until it;s warmer... I'll wak to Bloor from Union.
Someone depose Howard Moscoe. Problem solved.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ANTHONYD,Feb 11 2006, 02:01 PM Wrote:TTC hiked rates last week AGAIN!

I can't wait until it;s warmer... I'll wak to Bloor from Union.
[right][snapback]169814[/snapback][/right]

I find it hilarious that the Toronto government is trying everything short of outlawing cars in Toronto altogether to get people to use public transit but on the other hand jacks up the fares nearly every year. Um doubletalk much? <_<

Lucky you that you can do that, I make it walking two stops above ground and I'm wiped out for an hour :( 'swhy I have to stay in Toronto for PC training for two nights because public transit is so screwd up and driving into Toronto for 8:30AM @ Yonge & Bloor would be suicide :ph34r: (NVM trying to get home after the course ends at 4:30pm, maniacs)

NefCanuck
Driving in T.O. is easy....

Just watch everyone else.