Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stern Is Coming To Sirius Canada And Rogers Cable
You heard it FIRST from PAOLO the guy that knows EVERYTHING. Stern Coming to Canada.. on Sirus Satelight Radio.. Stay Tuned.

Edit: Updated my last post to reflect Stern.TV is now available to Rogers Digital Cable subscribers.
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Feb 2 2006, 02:23 AM Wrote:You heard it FIRST from PAOLO the guy that knows EVERYTHING.  Stern Coming to Canada..  on Sirus Satelight Radio.. Stay Tuned.
[right][snapback]168047[/snapback][/right]

You mean he was going to anyways? what was stopping him in the first place?

XM needs someone like him :(
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
sirus canada said NO thats what stopped him.. now stay tuned for monday
Again when I first heard about this when he was airing on Q107.1

Who Cares........... :iono:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Feb 2 2006, 03:16 AM Wrote:Again when I first heard about this when he was airing on Q107.1

Who Cares........... :iono:
[right][snapback]168062[/snapback][/right]

he filled that void in the morning drive sometimes
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
stern is boring.............Edge has by far the funniest morning show.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I guess Sirius sales were not what they'd hoped.
I can see Sirius puting him on for say a 6mths - 1yr then pulling him off the canadian service side. Unlike the US, Can. sat radio is regulated by the CRTC. They, the CRTC, can yank him from the sat line up like they did on terrestrial radio. In the states the FCC has nojurisdiction on pay services, that's why you can listen to Chris Rock swear on air in the afternoon.

I still won't subscribe to the Can Sat service, it's just a watered down version of a great american product. I'll keep looking and saving for a US sat unit.
I hear swearing and what not on the comedy channels... some of it obsene heheh it's great!
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
D-Dub,Feb 2 2006, 06: Wrote:stern is boring.............Edge has by far the funniest morning show.
[right][snapback]168149[/snapback][/right]

not everyone in canada is able to pick up edge102. what about saskaskatchewan? they proly have borring staions over there
They've got the "I can still see my dog!" station, not sure about the rest... :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 3 2006, 12:43 PM Wrote:They've got the "I can still see my dog!" station, not sure about the rest... :lol:
[right][snapback]168195[/snapback][/right]

in saskatoon they have rock102 and c-95, "todays hits yesterdays classics" = crap from the last 30 years. I just call in and steal on there prizes.

I want an urban radio station like flow935, but they dont, so i have to stream it at work.

Edge does have the best morning show, the music i wasnt really a fan of, but the show was hilarious
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
nass,Feb 1 2006, 10:22 PM Wrote:he filled that void in the morning drive sometimes
[right][snapback]168063[/snapback][/right]
I would be at a pretty low point if I needed Stern to fill a void in my life.

What next? Spiritual guidance from Jerry Springer? :o
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
I've been waiting for my US SIrius radio unit since before Christmas. I got a deal with a local stereo shop. He's gettin them from the states. Still waitin'

Other than the obvious, (howard Stern). What else is different between the US and Canadian brodcasts of sirius.......anybody........
laidman,Feb 4 2006, 05:45 PM Wrote:I've been waiting for my US SIrius radio unit since before Christmas.  I got a deal with a local stereo shop.  He's gettin them from the states.  Still waitin'

Other than the obvious, (howard Stern).  What else is different between the US and Canadian brodcasts  of sirius.......anybody........
[right][snapback]168427[/snapback][/right]

not sure about sirius but my XM has a lot of US content. They always make reference to american states and stuff. It also seems the " top 20 " music is a lil bit behind what we listen to up here ( ie Z1035 charts for example)
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Stern.TV is now available to Rogers Digital Cable Subscribers, Tune in to channel 299 on your Rogers Cable Box to enjoy Stern.

Another first from Rogers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Netflix - Coming to Canada moon111 17 7,857 01-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me
  Rogers Cable Tv Silliness NefCanuck 6 1,953 01-23-2008, 08:21 AM
Last Post: deadSkip
  Rogers Cable Begging People To Go Digital NefCanuck 29 9,247 10-25-2005, 12:28 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck