Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Focus Is Back On The Road!
What is the first thing you guys are going to do when you take out the focus the first time???

Me, if everything goes well Im going to go straight to Flofocus place and install my turbo..:)!!! And they go cruising!
Turbo arrived!
Mine's been on the road all winter. First thing Im doing is getting the front bumper and side skirts fixed..
I'll probably replace the filter on the ol' vortech.. give it a fresh one after driving all winter on the muddy and salted roads.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

When I pulled into the garage I noticed that I was low on gas. So, when I take my focus back on the road in 10 minutes I'll be filling it with gas.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Well tommorow I'll prolly get a car wash done regardless the temp as it's damn dirty from all this winter driving :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Spring plans, everything working out health wise is a Steeda CAI & MBRP exhaust (and a trip to DaSilva's dyno to see what I've actually gained spending that coin :P)

That and I'm seriously thinking the Ford Ext warranty. This latest glitch may have been caused by the mechanics putting everything together from the last time the car was laid up, but I'm getting nervous <_<

NefCanuck
Tuning and Dyno time.

And then beat the fat man who owns this site in a race.

There is no love
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Install a lot of different things and transform my car a little bit!!! hehehe!!

FocusOnThis -----> which turbo did you get??
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
meford4u,Jan 31 2006, 09:31 PM Wrote:Tuning and Dyno time.

And then beat the fat man who owns this site in a  race.

There is no love
[right][snapback]167798[/snapback][/right]

Now I'd love to see that, the best machines here in S. Ontario, quarter mile @ Cayuga on a Friday night maybe? Loser buys the winner's beer? ;)

Would be interesting to see (Only way I participate is if I take you on with you driving the truck... and you have it loaded down :P)

NefCAnuck
-94 Octane
-Car wash
-Clutch
-Tune
-Audio system
-Underbody light kit
-cruise

B)
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
- Suspension install
- New tires for S2 rims
- Evaluate current running gear / steering gear / driveline, replace as required
- Check paint, decide if repainting or not

All between now and April.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Nothing but continue to drive the bejebus out of it and keep miles off the good car.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
meford4u,Jan 31 2006, 09:31 PM Wrote:Tuning and Dyno time.

And then beat the fat man who owns this site in a  race.

There is no love
[right][snapback]167798[/snapback][/right]

by that time, my car will be 30lbs lighter (driver modifications) and better tuned than it was before... and with better rubber....

and the aeordynamic drag of your wide body should offset my whaletail...

has your car ever seen over 140lbs of torque? :P
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Well i've been driving me focus all winter, so i won't be doing anything special on the first day of spring or whatever it be. My plan tho is to finsh paying off my computer, which should be around mid feb then buying all the rest of the compenents(moniter, mouse,speakers,keyboard) stuff like that..but after that the mod list goes as such

-Fix remaing scratches&dents
-new front bumper(eruo most likely)
-new stero
-new buckets for front, and get backs custom made to match.

and that's about all i had planned this year. oh and if the money is good this year, i'll try for some new headers....maybe.
Save points are for quiters
Clutch
Quaife
Elec Boost controller
Fiberglass some bracket covers (for the corbeau seat brackets)
Some more tuning

Then hopefully hit the track and get the damn thing in the 13's (High 12's would be nice with 12psi :P )

....and installing Eric's turbo :P

Did you get it yet? :huh:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Hopefully mine wont be on the road after tomorrow... I feel sorry for the poor guy who buys it.

so with the new car...

Intake,
Exhaust
Short Shifter
install the gages left from my focus
Stereo.

and maybe... some suspension work.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Park the focus and get a newer summer car.

Not sure what to get tho. Thinking of a Mustang, Maxima, WRXSTI, or maybe a Focus ST or Fusion.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 1 2006, 11:28 AM Wrote:Thinking of a Mustang, Maxima, WRXSTI, or maybe a Focus ST or Fusion.
[right][snapback]167879[/snapback][/right]

Quite the differences in cars there :o :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Feb 1 2006, 11:37 AM Wrote:Quite the differences in cars there  :o  :lol:
[right][snapback]167882[/snapback][/right]

all depends on cash flows in the new year.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I'd say keep the Focus and buy a house, then rent the basement to Shane... THEN get a Focus ST or WRX used off a lease.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.