yeah.

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...topic=15217&hl=
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Heres the only "real" option thats gonna be available in a few months.

[Image: DSC00019.jpg]
[Image: DSC00017.jpg]
[Image: DSC00016.jpg]

This is a kit turbo tom is working on....
Apparantly Powerworks is in the development stages with their SC. I have no idea how long till that comes out tho.
Powerworks was saying something about late spring-mid summer release for the Duratech kit.
FS also is adapting the Fusion turbo kit for the 2.0 and 2.3L focus and is hoping to have the kits on the market before the summer, or so i am told.

the powerworks kit will probably be in and around the $4750usd mark like the other PW kits and the FS kit without FMIC is going to be around $3000usd or so they hope, probably another $700-1200usd for the intercooler kit and more boost! ;)
I donno how much boost tho it'll take from wat I've read at FF so far apparently the stock internals are only good for like 8psi boost.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Focussport's Turbo kit is lookin to be completing soon:

Stock Baseline - 112.5 HP and 116.1 TQ

FocusSport Stage 1 non intercooled turbo kit @ 8 psi - 190 HP and 177 TQ

FocusSport Stage 2 intercooled turbo kit @ 11 psi - 221 HP and 233 TQ

[Image: fsturbo_stg1_vs_stg2_vs_stock.jpg]

[Image: intercooler1.jpg]
I thought they'd get more power than that :blink:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Impressive, but not horribly so considering the stage 2 Cosworth stuff in conjunction with the Stage 1 stuff brings you to 180WHP or so. I'd rather have 180WHP N/A than all the extra work. Perhaps I'm lazy :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Nothing is easier than adding a bolt on boost kit. Yes I was shocked too that zetec kits are putting down more power than this. Not sure whats holding it back, I rather expected allot more out of stage 2.

But it is still 200+ WHP and thats not bad.....for a focus.
Procharger has one.

Procharger Focus

Dyno Results
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
Welp, either of those kits would pooch the ATX on the Focus easily without strengthening it, seeing as how the tranny is only good up to 140WHP.

But man 190WHP with the stage one kit... that'd be enough to shut up my co-worker with his Acura TL sedan :D

NefCanuck
WTF a duratec made 112HP stock that's really low I thought these motors were 140HP stock? 30HP driveline loss is terrible!

Hell my Focus made 114HP stock, I thought the Duratec was better than that. :o
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
CanadaSVT,Feb 22 2006, 10:51 AM Wrote:Procharger has one. 

Procharger Focus

Dyno Results
[right][snapback]171736[/snapback][/right]

RWHP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Durratec putting down 112 is a little low but average, a zetec putting down 114whp should be considered a factory freak. Most Zetecs (including mine) put down about 105-110whp.
That procharger is pulling only 8psi! Imagine that with a 12 or 15psi pulley, that's pretty good. I love the new 2.3l but I don't like the new front end of the 2005-up focus, where's my euro spec ST or soon to be RS focus :(
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
NefCanuck,Feb 22 2006, 10:52 AM Wrote:Welp, either of those kits would pooch the ATX on the Focus easily without strengthening it, seeing as how the tranny is only good up to 140WHP.

But man 190WHP with the stage one kit... that'd be enough to shut up my co-worker with his Acura TL sedan :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]171744[/snapback][/right]

The 140WHP is only the "ceiling" when you don't recal the transmission shift points and pressure settings. Apparently the PW guys can run far more than that on their "auto" kit with the stock internals.

I don't see why, after reading about PW's experiences with the ATX, you can't get 170WHP through the tranny if recalibrated correctly. And 170WHP would be enough to hang with the TL :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Euro Ford Fan,Feb 22 2006, 04:25 PM Wrote:WTF a duratec made 112HP stock that's really low I thought these motors were 140HP stock?  30HP driveline loss is terrible!

Hell my Focus made 114HP stock, I thought the Duratec was better than that. :o
[right][snapback]171747[/snapback][/right]

The 2.0 Duratec made +- 112WHP

The 2.3 made +- 128WHP stock ;)
<<<Yeah, it's a Duratec. 2.3L. Want to have a go and see who walks and who rides?>>>
Focus ST , Not Stock [Image: vb_angel.gif]
theres a 2.0L Duratec?

i thought all duratecs were 2.3L??
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
no, the ST is a 2.3, rest are 2.0.

Some ZX3's got the 2.3 in some states IIRC.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Feb 27 2006, 07:57 PM Wrote:no, the ST is a 2.3, rest are 2.0.

Some ZX3's got the 2.3 in some states IIRC.
[right][snapback]172429[/snapback][/right]

2.3 standard in late 03 and all 04 Focus in &quot;Green States&quot;(New York, California, And I think Massachusetts and Rhode Island). Also optional in 04 in all states. Now only in ST.

2.0 Standard in 05 and up Focus