Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edmonton Autoshow
Yup an Autoshow in Edmonton...for us albertans....

January 26th - 29th

At the Northlands Agricom

Info
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Look at all the space they gave General Motors... tsk tsk.

I wish a show was closer to me... other than T.O. So you are going I assume? You better take some pics for us! :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
yeah, i haven't gone in the past couple years, simply cuz there wasn't anything really new or exciting. tired of paying to see cars that i already see driving everywhere on the road, not to mention them being updates of old models. i'm there if they bring scion into the mix before the roads get peppered with them. there's only a few vehicles i never get tired scopin' out, and they certainly aren't regulars/mainstream enough in the e-town autoshow.
Well i'll be there on the Saturday...i believe myself and Joey (05ZX5) are both going.

I'll take pics fer sure...(of the models) However i may be in some of these pics, so if i offend anyone, be sure and let me know, so i can send them to you again and again.
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Jan 20 2006, 10:53 PM Wrote:Well i'll be there on the Saturday...i believe myself and Joey (05ZX5) are both going.

I'll take pics fer sure...(of the models)  However i may be in some of these pics, so if i offend anyone, be sure and let me know, so i can send them to you again and again.
[right][snapback]166122[/snapback][/right]

s*** i thought it was this weekend im working all next weekend, i won't be able to get there until about 5 or 6 on saturday.. sorry dude i got my dates mixed up.
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
^^ Its cool....i'll take pics for ya, and i'll try and fondle some hotties and tell ya what it was like....i may even take some video of it...

oh by the way....just to remind you that i'm getting my windows tinted on WEDNESDAY i rock..

Mods so far:
You guys will have to come down to Calgary to the WoW show there to see my car. Feb 17th - 19th, my car should be out of the bodyshop by then.

:D
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jan 21 2006 Wrote:You guys will have to come down to Calgary to the WoW show there to see my car. Feb 17th - 19th, my car should be out of the bodyshop by then.

[right][snapback]166211[/snapback][/right]

I will be there.
05zx5,Jan 21 2006, 12:32 PM Wrote:
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jan 21 2006 Wrote:You guys will have to come down to Calgary to the WoW show there to see my car. Feb 17th - 19th, my car should be out of the bodyshop by then.

I will be there.
[right][snapback]166245[/snapback][/right]

I just hope I will be there too. :lol:
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jan 24 2006 Wrote:

I will be there.

[right][snapback]166724[/snapback][/right]

well if you are hope to meet you and check out your car :D
05zx5,Jan 24 2006, 09:39 PM Wrote:
05-BLACK-ZX5,Jan 24 2006 Wrote:

I will be there.

[right][snapback]166724[/snapback][/right]

well if you are hope to meet you and check out your car :D
[right][snapback]166905[/snapback][/right]

Well, looks like I won't be in the WoW show afterall. Deadline came up too fast, and they need pictures of the car.

I'll be in DTP for sure, and any other car show within 3 hours driving distance. So shows in Edmonton, and Lethbridge will be on the list if I can make it. :)
I love auto shows, so exciting!! *drool*
Dan