Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerworks Supersale!
THAT'S RIGHT!!

Save over $1000cnd on the standard Zetec and Automatic SC kits!

this is the time to buy if you are on the fence for this!

For $4900cnd (local pick-up orders $4800cnd) plus tax and you can have one of, it not the best and most complete FI kit on the market! for those that said the PW kit cost too much, not any more! priced comparable or for even less than every other major FI option, you have no excuses now!

this is a semi-limited time offer and is dependent on the number of kits available and how quickly they sell!
<_< Damn it
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
will you take a trade in on my vortech?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Ditto Take a trade on my focussport kit!
Is there a TB-feeding version for us SPI guys? Thought so <_<
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hey NOS, buy my vf kit so I can get this one!

Sorry to drag this off topic....back on topic..

THIS IS A SMOKIN DEAL!!!
It IS a smoking deal for the guys that can use it, I won't dispute that.

Kev hit me up over MSN :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
holy crap! I wish.
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
sell your current kits, sell a kidney, sell your first born child, mortage your home do whatever you can to get the money.

in all seriousness, there is some time on this deal, there are more than a few kits on the shelf.... ;)
How long until we see the cams powerworks has been working on?
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
How much longer is this deal on for? Also, since I've already replaced my valve cover gasket and whatnot, do you think my engine will be able to handle the boost? I've got almost 110K on my zetec now...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
For how long is this deal good for, I'm looking at august 2006.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
Honkeytonk Monkey,
Powerworks hasn't been working on cams and has no intentions of doing so.
you are probably thinking of the cams we have been developing for use with the PW kit(or JRSC). we are doing some final testing and the guys at PW are going to try out a set to give an objective 3rd party review on them aswell. ETA on the cams for public use is going to be late spring.

Drivesthebeast,
your valve cover gasket has no effect on the ability to hold boost, it just holds oil inside the top of the head around the cams and valvetrain.
best way to know if your engine will handle the boost is to get a compression test and a leak-down test performed at a reputable shop.

Euro and all,
the deal is good untill PW is sold out of current stock. this would be weeks, months or maybe till the end of the year. it depends entirely on how fast they sell at these prices.
$4900 shipped. thats it, no other taxes or duties?

how much would you charge for install and tune.

on this supercharger would a tune be absolutely necessary?

A tune comes with it, get your pit crew to install it :P

hardk0re,Jan 24 2006, 10:30 PM Wrote:A tune comes with it, get your pit crew to install it :P
[right][snapback]166833[/snapback][/right]

:lol: yeah they would do it for free too. :lol:

PerfectSaiyan,Jan 24 2006, 06:03 PM Wrote:$4900 shipped.  thats it, no other taxes or duties?

[right][snapback]166818[/snapback][/right]

PLUS TAXS!!!!
Turbo arrived!
$60/hour labour rate here.
takes about 16hours to install, less if everything goes together extremely easily and i don't have to torch any bolts to remove them.
the better the condition the car is in, usually the faster the job goes.

and i said right in the first post, right after the price, "plus taxes"

if i'm installing it, you save an additional $100 as i wont have to ship it to you.
you can install this yourself but after seeing how your header install went, i wouldn't suggest it. :)

For an additonal $150, i will get before and after dyno runs and run the car on the datalogger and wideband to make sure everything is in tip-top shape before you get it back.
so adding taxes makes it a total oooooooooooooof?

dont worry about the install, the guy who did that install hasnt been allowed to take one step near the car since then.

now that I have owned the car for a lot longer, and played around with it a bit more. I can do it, of course my dad is going to help me a lot, and my brother may make a few guest appearances.

I have actually decided to never post my problems on forums, because people never let you forget it happened. i hear about a chappelle quote I put in a post 1 year and a half ago.

the problem with the header = rear cat bracket. I am one of those who cut the front one, but neglected to cut the rear one.

if and when I get this, I will be taking a week off and taking my time on it. not rushing and miss an entire shift installing headers.

Dammit, too many things availble at the same time! This SC, a place off the base for me to live, WW bodykit for cheap, etc etc....I can't take this anymore...! lol!

Is this an install I could do in a garage on my own over say...a weekend with an air compressor and hand tools? In terms of the tuning...not sure where to do this...perhaps the stock Cosworth/PW calibration is pretty good...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...