So download at your peril, 60KB/sec for each:

http://teamx.webhop.org/pics/cangallardo.jpg
http://teamx.webhop.org/pics/porscheair.jpg

I am really digging this game.

Or, for those who are impatient... the bastardized PB images:

[Image: cangallardo.jpg]
[Image: porscheair.jpg]
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
It's a pretty sweet game, except frustrating when you get a bunch of police milestones and then get busted.
I've been hooked on Richard Burns Rally for the past couple weeks ... what an amazing game ...

[Image: preview.jpg]
Below Average Car Club
Most wanted is too easy of a game.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,Jan 4 2006, 12:23 AM Wrote:Most wanted is too easy of a game.
[right][snapback]163173[/snapback][/right]

Yeah. The last challenge where you run out the cops in a Camaro is really easy. I did it in like 2 min. Did you beat that challenge yet Adam? :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Jan 4 2006, 07:48 AM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Jan 4 2006, 12:23 AM Wrote:Most wanted is too easy of a game.
[right][snapback]163173[/snapback][/right]

Yeah. The last challenge where you run out the cops in a Camaro is really easy. I did it in like 2 min. Did you beat that challenge yet Adam? :D
[right][snapback]163184[/snapback][/right]

Took me 5 tries, but yeah I got it. Seriously... 3 times I was hiding, was found through walls or big trees, and with the complete lack of traction on the Camaro... busted.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
You guys playing the console or PC version of 'most wanted'?
S2,Jan 4 2006, 10:16 AM Wrote:You guys playing the console or PC version of 'most wanted'?
[right][snapback]163188[/snapback][/right]

Only real geeks use PC's! So yes, we use PC's.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 3 2006, 10:02 PM Wrote:[Image: porscheair.jpg]
[right][snapback]163152[/snapback][/right]

Is there a real lambo in that game?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

2 actually.

The Gallardo and the MurciÃlago. There's also 4 porsches but no Ferraris.

Oscar The Grouch,Jan 4 2006, 09:53 AM Wrote:2 actually.

The Gallardo and the MurciÃlago.  There's also 4 porsches but no Ferraris.
[right][snapback]163194[/snapback][/right]

the GayLardo isn't a real lamborghini. It doesn't even have lamborghini doors.

darkpuppet,Jan 4 2006, 10:59 AM Wrote:the GayLardo isn't a real lamborghini.  It doesn't even have lamborghini doors.
[right][snapback]163195[/snapback][/right]

Friggin' picky about LameBorginis aren't you. :lol:

Oscar The Grouch,Jan 4 2006, 09:17 AM Wrote:
S2,Jan 4 2006, 10:16 AM Wrote:You guys playing the console or PC version of 'most wanted'?
[right][snapback]163188[/snapback][/right]

Only real geeks use PC's! So yes, we use PC's.
[right][snapback]163189[/snapback][/right]

so if i don't use my pc for gaming, that makes me kool. good to know.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
darkpuppet,Jan 4 2006, 09:59 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Jan 4 2006, 09:53 AM Wrote:2 actually.

The Gallardo and the MurciÃlago.  There's also 4 porsches but no Ferraris.
[right][snapback]163194[/snapback][/right]

the GayLardo isn't a real lamborghini. It doesn't even have lamborghini doors.
[right][snapback]163195[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, but it's Lambo-fast at 220+ MPH. That's actually the #6 Blacklist guy's car... already 95% tricked-out when I got it. Who gives a s**t if it has ZX3TUNR doors or not. :D :lol:

NOS2Go4Me,Jan 4 2006, 10:46 AM Wrote:Yeah, but it's Lambo-fast at 220+ MPH. That's actually the #6 Blacklist guy's car... already 95% tricked-out when I got it. Who gives a s**t if it has ZX3TUNR doors or not. :D :lol:
[right][snapback]163202[/snapback][/right]

that's all fine and dandy in video game land... imagine if you started with a car that did 205+ MPH in stock form instead of only 190.

And nothing would be more embarrassing to me than pulling up to a club in my posh $200,000 car, and opening the door as if I were getting out of a cab...

the possibility of opening my cupboard doors to find a silverfish infestation is less repulsive than the thought of opening the doors on a gallardo... I would quite honestly try climbing out the windows instead.

darkpuppet,Jan 4 2006, 09:57 AM Wrote:the possibility of opening my cupboard doors to find a silverfish infestation is less repulsive than the thought of opening the doors on a gallardo... I would quite honestly try climbing out the windows instead.
[right][snapback]163209[/snapback][/right]

Thats quite a statement.
I'll pass on the club scene, it gets old after 5 minutes.

Actually, make that 30 seconds.

nice porsche jump, I will be doing those in mine soon!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
The carrera GT is sweetness,....but it sucks how cops can catch you with no problems in a tricked out carrera

here is my lambo gaylardo

[Image: untitledx2x.jpg]

the screen capture made the graphics look like s**t in that pic :angry:
It doesn't look that bad, dude.

A couple more from tonight:

Don't follow too close!

What? Gas is 40 cents/L over there?!?!?! FOR 91 OCTANE!