Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
December 26-27, The Snowstorm From Hell
Here is a good shot of what dec26 was like for driving, and this continued on till the 27. It was non stop this, scary stuff. It was a good start to the winter that's for sure The snowblower was working overtime during those few days and days after also
[Image: Dec26-Snowstorm2.jpg]
[Image: Dec26-SnowStorm1.jpg]

We got 69cm total in 2 days

We had to drive over 200 kilometers in this stuff also, not fun. Took near forever

Plus here is a picture of me changing the oil in my bro's 2000 malibu during the weather, it was cold as all hell outside, thank god for the heat coming off the oil furnace we have in the garage here at the house or id be a big popsicle LOL
[Image: Dec26-Chrisworkingonoilchange.jpg]

My Mom Says I'm Special
That sucked ass! Don't forget about the freezing rain that came by a few days later.

New Brunswick is henceforth known as the land of no salt trucks.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
how cold was it?
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...