Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun With El Wire
Got a half-decent shot with the new gauges in there too. Even the bass was semi-preserved! :lol:

Damn you Samsung! The video's ok, but not a single still turned out.

The vid is now on streetfire.net - opens in a new window

A second run is going across the dash, along the large seam, probably tomorrow now that I'm thinking about it.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I like the look of that...
Thats sweet!!!
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
not my cup of tea but looks really good, matched the gauge needles prefectly.
'03 Focus SVT
how long did that take you to get in
E.O MASIV
It took about 15 minutes the first time, or maybe a bit more. The second time after I installed the new cluster, it took a bit longer, cause my fingers were a tad cold. It's a compression fit in the gap between the instrument cluster plastic frame and the top of the dash binnacle. No glue, no other adhesives. I'll have to do the same for the second strip... which is still pending :rolleyes:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
link is dead.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Just worked for me... right-click, save as?

NOS2Go4Me,Jan 3 2006, 09:25 PM Wrote:Just worked for me... right-click, save as?
[right][snapback]163081[/snapback][/right]

nope can't establish a connection... prolly the firewall at work if you have it on a funky port
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
I get this

RIFF(àCAVI LISTìhdrlavih8¹Ã¢rL€àLIST,strlstrh8vidsmjpg¹Ã@BrL'€àstrf((€àMJPGstrd°Sunplus Technology Co., Ltd.1.8.8.10071700 LISTlstrlstrh8audsù@‘'strf@¼ùfact@LIST¨¸Cmovi00dcèEÿØÿàAVI1--ÿÛ„    #%$""!&+7/&)4)!"0A149;>>>%.DIC;  ;("(;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ÿÀà€!ÿÚ ?ü:“ÃáÛÜyßÿ¡VÄR>W¹Â¼=½”O3ÞEnÃí'_´¶™ªÞna$-Ãu5ÕÊÂ.gaM´¶ãÏJè-8mÂoÝ!ëYÈÒE¤.¬ÝBYcGýáÝÃJ6¸æÙœ×rƃqÏs[K¹9§+É.0ÏŠ9EÚµ—‘µÉÞ´¢^k>QsY7w§æ³h»²99\f³%Ž@~S[S!¶N\”l5UiÚ@Þ[Ö– ”Aäïj[¬}ÃÚ«¨¯¡—ë.âóU»)/ –❉æ,\È÷ 2Ü dÒ2™¢Âçfuܬ§ÜÖJ;4Žy‹;#g—ÎÉ=+in%tNzR¶£æ.-mÕr(ç¸@ÊŠz£Ôa +fª«OryäŠvfVœGmf¤Þ¨ŠÈ›äÏ5V¸7"ò²ÁæĸÍhMu8´­E…ÌÊr]ÃåÍ[Ö$¤?9ùª*- ‹'‹ÌÞI

enjoy the read!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Yeah, it port-maps to 18180 on the dyndns forwarder... keeps most of the script kiddies off the box. The dual firew

It's not my style neither... but it looks pretty good the way you have it installed. Couldn't resist revvin' er eh? :P
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Not my thing.

But looks alright.

ice work Adam. I Think Blackzx3 had that a few years ago. Does he still have it? <_<
I wonder what that would look like if it was in the cluster and or around the gauges??
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
euro_zx5,Jan 3 2006, 06:19 PM Wrote:It's not my style neither... but it looks pretty good the way you have it installed. Couldn't resist revvin' er eh? :P
[right][snapback]163102[/snapback][/right]

Even the SPI guys have to represent once in a while :P

NOS2Go4Me,Jan 4 2006, 03:05 AM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Jan 3 2006, 06:19 PM Wrote:It's not my style neither... but it looks pretty good the way you have it installed. Couldn't resist revvin' er eh? :P
[right][snapback]163102[/snapback][/right]

Even the SPI guys have to represent once in a while :P
[right][snapback]163156[/snapback][/right]

and you had to prove the tach works right?
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
That's pretty fly (for a white guy!)

...and you are a white as they can get. :)

Seriously, you would have known that it was an auto SPI and I kinda like the pin striping. Good Work!
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
it look much better in person guys (Sorry it took so long to post up adam lol) I'm not too much of a fan of that kinda think, but it looks good
There is a ZX3 here in Saskatoon that has all the dash lines done in glo wire that matches his pillar guages and his instrument panel. I think it looks really nice, just not in pitch dark on the highway. But then that's what switches are for.
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.