Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Focuscanada Event Of 2005
In addition to my other thread, what is the biggest event that has happened regarding this board!??

Possibly the bomb threats?

The MIA of several members?

ME?

The Fuktards evolution?

New member that made biggest impact?

What do you feel was the biggest event for FC in 2005!?
Biggest event? Or best event?

Biggest was Anthony's bbq. There were alot of fuktards there. It was so friggin hot though. But I'd take it over the snow!

Best event? They're all good. Especially wings and beer.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
The take-over by Darkpuppet, oh and the new look that makes it insanely hard on the eyes.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
and there are more areas then war and peace had chapters
hahaha

[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
1. The Algonquin camping trip.
2. St. Louis/Chick'n'Deli pub crawl and wing night.
3. Burlington/Hamilton photoshoot.
4. Winning trophy for "best non SVT Focus" at Donway Show and Shine
5. darkpuppet's take over.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I'd have to agree that the BBQ was the biggest event, though the Niagara On The Lake Cruise was the most fun I've had in my Focus ;)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 31 2005, 11:36 PM Wrote:I'd have to agree that the BBQ was the biggest event, though the Niagara On The Lake Cruise was the most fun I've had in my Focus ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]162680[/snapback][/right]

I concur.

The Niagara On The Lake Cruise was a most enjoyable day.

It had the intial gathering to see everyones new mods and a few new never before seen rides (shaved silver ZX3 with SVT motor swap.)

It had a scenic backroads cruise of at least 20 foci between Grimsby and Niagara on the Lake. Afterall, a car meet should include actual driving fun with the car.

It had a hair-raising BBQ lunch (at least the getting the charcoals lit part.)

The day ended with an exiting poker run where members were teamed up (a chance to experience other rides) and led on "Amazing race" like excursion through the Niagara region to collect 5 poker cards. Ending amusingly with NefCanuck's GPS enabled vehicle last to arrive back with his cards.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
BBQ
NOTL CRUISE
ALGONQUIN. (The ride was heaven on wheels)
NefCanuck,Dec 31 2005, 11:36 PM Wrote:the Niagara On The Lake Cruise was the most fun I've had in my Focus ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]162680[/snapback][/right]

And that's why I will organize another event like this.

Many of you thanked myself, Anthony and CraziKev for our efforts and we appreciate the fact that those participating enjoyed all the events we put on as well as we did. Even puppet had a hand in all this as our grandmaster flash and giver of all things free and beautiful.

So more to come in 2006. And boy do I see a big party coming soon in Guelph.

the cruise was definitely awesome and welll worth the drive!!! plus it was my first "event". some of my friends were like "why did you waste your time driving all the way to NOTL". they couldnt see the fun factor in it, i guess they jsut dont get it. it wasnt about the cars it was about friends getting together. i dont think you can label it the top event maybe hte largest event. because any event where a group of us get together is "great"

i hope i can make it to a few more this year but Guelph?? you just want me to drive further!!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Jan 1 2006, 02:24 PM Wrote:i hope i can make it to a few more this year but Guelph?? you just want me to drive further!!!!
[right][snapback]162728[/snapback][/right]

Oh, you really are a fuktard. Unless I have it wrong, your from Windsor, correct?

Guelph would be alot closer to you than NOTL. In fact Guelph would only be about 2 hours 1 minutes from you in Windsor.

And I am not really in Guelph but in Aberfoyle, about 2 minutes north of the 401 off Brock Road/Hwy 6 south.

Check out the map

Welcome to closer!

meford4u,Jan 1 2006, 02:33 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jan 1 2006, 02:24 PM Wrote:i hope i can make it to a few more this year but Guelph?? you just want me to drive further!!!!

Oh, you really are a fuktard. Unless I have it wrong, your from Windsor, correct?

Guelph would be alot closer to you than NOTL. In fact Guelph would only be about 2 hours 1 minutes from you in Windsor.

And I am not really in Guelph but in Aberfoyle, about 2 minutes north of the 401 off Brock Road/Hwy 6 south.
Check out the map

Welcome to closer!
[right][snapback]162730[/snapback][/right]

Alright./..alright...I'm still tryin to come to grips with the fact you live near me....just shut up// :angry:
^^^ that somes it up Guelph must have alot of "sort school buses" your town must rock at the speaical games Did they film that new movie there? you know the "ringer"
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
microbunny,Jan 1 2006, 02:36 PM Wrote:

Check out the map

Welcome to closer!

Alright./..alright...I'm still tryin to come to grips with the fact you live near me....just shut up// :angry:
[right][snapback]162732[/snapback][/right]

It's 2 years away. There's going to be lots of time for therapy

Check out the map

Welcome to closer!
hahah my bad for some reason i thouhgt guelph was on the other side of TO, must be the hangover.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
DD1,Jan 1 2006, 02:42 PM Wrote:^^^ that somes it up Guelph must have alot of "sort school buses" your town must rock at the speaical games Did they film that new movie there? you know the "ringer"
[right][snapback]162733[/snapback][/right]

Hey, your getting ScoobaSteve. Your area just wreeks of the anal hell whole of Southern Ontario.
Where everyone's a country bumkin.
I think it has alot to do with the water in Brantford turning the teeth yellow and calling everyone they see Hey Cuz. Inbred town.

No wonder you moved there.

meford4u,Jan 1 2006, 03:45 PM Wrote:
DD1,Jan 1 2006, 02:42 PM Wrote:^^^ that somes it up Guelph must have alot of "sort school buses" your town must rock at the speaical games Did they film that new movie there? you know the "ringer"
[right][snapback]162733[/snapback][/right]

Hey, your getting ScoobaSteve. Your area just wreeks of the anal hell whole of Southern Ontario.
Where everyone's a country bumkin.
I think it has alot to do with the water in Brantford turning the teeth yellow and calling everyone they see Hey Cuz. Inbred town.

No wonder you moved there.
[right][snapback]162738[/snapback][/right]

my water is great culligan is the man the whole house is on him and a speaical fountian at teh kitchen sink best water in town But your right aboot scoob I gotta sell now :huh:
meford4u,Jan 1 2006, 03:33 PM Wrote:

Check out the map

Welcome to closer!

:unsure: 2 hours, 1 min from Windsor lands you in London, provided you're doing the speed limit (and going between the start of the Ambassador Bridge and hitting Highbury). Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge is about 3 hrs (depending on if you stay/get off the 401).

Aberfoyle...mmm...us GO people are starting to populate that area B) Anyone living in that area basically bathes in Nestle Pur Life bottled water.

Highlight: Anthony's BBQ.

Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
^^^^^Hes alive and kicking eh but you drive a sedan so you don't count
dBlast,Jan 1 2006, 07:17 AM Wrote:The day ended with an exiting poker run where members were teamed up (a chance to experience other rides) and led on "Amazing race" like excursion through the Niagara region to collect 5 poker cards.  Ending amusingly with NefCanuck's GPS enabled vehicle last to arrive back with his cards.
[right][snapback]162689[/snapback][/right]

I'll let you in on a little secret... if we didn't have the GPS we would have never made it to the five places to get cards & back in time. The instructions in a couple of places had gotchas that without the GPS we would have missed altogether... Comes from being a city boy I guess in my case :P

NefCanuck