Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Clearence Sale !
ZX3TUNING,Jan 31 2006, 12:17 AM Wrote:no but i can get the lamin-x for the 05, however i would not be able to discount the prices, the mark-up on them barely covers my time and costs to bring them across, i do it more so you guys don't get raped with crazy duties and brokerage fees.
[right][snapback]167651[/snapback][/right]

Totally understandable... and expected, unfortunatly.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Do you still have the H&R Race Springs? if so can you give me a total price shipped with taxes to L0L 1P0

thanks
Below Average Car Club
$349.08 to your door taxes and everything in!
how much to add a set of ARP Cam gear bolts?
Below Average Car Club
i don't have a regular supplier for ARP stuff as i used to get all of it from FC before they went tits-up. i'd have to look around and find another source as i have none in stock and for sale at this time...
alright that's cool .. don't worry about it then

paypal payment sent
Below Average Car Club
I'll take the rear engine mount and the H&R rear sway bar! I'll have my money order gone this march 3rd, is that OK? T2Y-2n7 what the damage?
Do you have Eibach pro dampers or other for sale?
Do you have a high flow cat-pipe for the zetec?
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
Is this sale still going on? If yes, why no reply?
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
sorry a good friend died recently so i took a little personal time....

i'll have to box up the H&R bar first to get an accurate price quote. something like $30-50 sounds about right.
$385cnd for the RT Zetec high flow cat. i don't have on in stock but if you order both at once i can put the RT cat in with the swaybar and it probably would not change the price of the shipping much if at all

and no i do not sell Eibach, my old source went out of business and i have not found a new source with stock on focus parts as of yet.

i can get you H&R shocks but the cost on them is only slightly less than getting into a cupkit, either the new "touring kit" (1.5") or the standard cupkit (2.5")

if the sale is still on can you give me a total price for the fs polished rear stress bar...and if you've got any ill also take a set of arp cam gear bolts

postal code is n2c 1a9

thanks...and sorry to hear about your friend
If you're pissed off there are some simple steps you can follow...

Step 1: Take your pants off
Step 2: Shake the sand out of your vagina
Step 3: Build a sand castle with it
Step 4: Argue about it in your sandcastle
bump

Sorry about your friend,

Just get back at me when you get a price quote, don't forget to include the rear engine mount in the quote :P I'll have a money order for the sway bar and engine mount ready this 17th of march if my dog doesn't get sergery on her leg, long story :( ,I already spent $800 on dianostics allone for her leg. I'll get the cat-pipe latter this year (may?).
Civic's sucks!

My dog needs a surgery that will cost $1500, I can't buy the sway bar and rear mount :( sorry but my golden passes before my focus. I'll be in touch for other parts very soon this april (clutch).
Civic's sucks!

Mitch i might have to get you to hold onto the 98 Euro front bumper for me. It might just be cheaper for me to get a new one then to repair the one in my accident.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
FocusTunerzx3,Mar 10 2006, 02:33 AM Wrote:Mitch i might have to get you to hold onto the 98 Euro front bumper for me. It might just be cheaper for me to get a new one then to repair the one in my accident.
[right][snapback]174296[/snapback][/right]
alright, let me know...

oh and the sale is over.
Euro, hit me up with a PM
How much would it be for a FS race headers flex combo and FS stealth cat back + shipping to montreal.
patiently waiting for a response

thanks,

t

you have a pm

you have another pm