• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Did Santa Bring This Year?
I got a Bar Fridge for the basement,
NHL 2006 for Xbox

And a whack of clothes.....

Oh yeah, and a dog.

How'd everyine else do.

I know Meford got Libido for xmas. :lol:
I got a few shirts, some gift certificates, xmas gotch of course, rice cooker, blender and a wicked awesome electric razor. Oh and a $2 winning scratch'n'win card WOO!
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
Duvet down slippers, gift certificates, cd's...and an IOU for an ipod, becuase the whole city was sold out of them!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
i got an Ipod Nano (love the lil thing), a new gold bracelet, new wallet along with $50 :D, a few DVD's, some new "Driving" gloves lol, some chocolates and i think that's it, oh, and a sweater and poker stuff!
I got tools, plenty o' tools. Bench top grinder, Dremel and loads more. :D
Alex
Apparently I play so much golf everyone decided to buy me golf balls this winter.
12 dozen later.

Yes 144 balls

Of course the rims are coming in spring. A little self gifted present.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Screamin Demon coil pack and Purple live wires
Portable/rechargable power station & air compressor
Scala 500 Bluetooth for my cell
Fantastic 4 DVD
StarWars trilogy DVDs
StarWars III DVD
Loads of cloths

and way too many self bought gifts LOL
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
meford4u,Dec 26 2005, 10:19 PM Wrote:Apparently I play so much golf everyone decided to buy me golf balls this winter.
12 dozen later.

Yes 144 balls
[right][snapback]162282[/snapback][/right]

No that just means that your s**t and you keep hitting them in the ponds ............. :lol:
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I finally got a new CD player to replace the one stolen at the end of the summer. That was the major present, the gf bought me nice watch too.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Nothing, other then what I got myself earlier this month....

so,

ST170 head lights
Euro Rear Taillights ( sedan )
Hood Lock with key
Euro Badges ( Sport & Ghia Badges )
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
New sunglasses, slippers, shake-to-run LED flashlight (pretty cool, better than my battery-powered one). golf shirt for work, new Spider-man novel, 6 new cotton shammies for the car.

Oh yeah, a new curio cabinet for my statues... except my largest one is like 1.5" too wide! :angry:

Other stuff I can't seem to remember right now. A small vac for my comps that will probably venture nowhere near the cases :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Let's see I don't have a final tally yet as my friends and I haven't exchanged gifts yet but the tally stands at:

$450 cash

Bottle of Crown Royal

2 bags of homemade Christmas cookies (That are good enough to kill for, lemme tell ya ;) )

Large Toblorone bar

2 boxes of imported Belgian chocolates

and a $10 pack of scratch tickets (won a whole $2 on that <_< )

NefCanuck
New Roots Winter 5-1 coat
70 bucks cash
25 buck crappy gift card
2 new t shirts
new point zero sweater
new pnb button up shirt
impact sockets
led flashlight
easy outs
chocolate
nautica and swiss army cologne and a swiss army knife
lots of booze B)
a beer money fund coin jar lol which has already been filing up :lol:

My Mom Says I'm Special
A great big sea tee shirt
some framed pictures taken this year.
gavinci cologne
Gift cards to HMV, Best Buy, Walmart and Itunes
A black winter vest
Clothes including a black sweater, a plad shirt which looks sweet with the two pairs of my favorite jeans I got!
A gift certificat to my favorite car wash.

Best of all I got to see the look on my Kristin's face when she saw the ring I got her in Vegas! :rolleyes:

Best Christmas ever I think!!
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
phillips electrical shaver. one that shoot the shaving cream on your face.
30GB apple ipod video
raynox .3x fish eye lens
lens cleaning cloth
512MB laptop memory stick
3 pairs of Gap jeans
2 hoodies
bunch of car cleaning stuff
new cds
new wind sheild wiper blades
1 month car payment

I think Santa was pretty good to me this year.
I had a pretty good xmas myself...

a few dvd's (land of the dead, house of wax, war of the worlds, the transporter 1, and ghostbusters one and two on dvd... gotta love those ghostbusters!) I also got nfs most wanted for xbox (sikk game).

Then there was a dub city 2005 ford gt (black :D ) Hot wheels 05 stang gt. Mini dub city shelby gt 500.

And a bissell green machine (portable deep carpet cleaner) with heater for cleaning the carpets in my car. It works great so far! At first I was worried about it ruining the carpets, but it works awesome... brought the colour right back out of the carpets and the salt is now completely gone... until next week :lol:

Christmas was good this year, glad to hear everyone else's was good also.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
i also got a case of corona from meford.
ANTHONYD,Dec 28 2005, 12:34 PM Wrote:i also got a case of corona from meford.
[right][snapback]162366[/snapback][/right]

Hey. Sharesies
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Well, I'm a girl, but considering what I got, you might think otherwise! Ha ha. :lol:

White Gold earrings
Silver Bracelet
Model of modified '64 Continental
'99 Skyline GT-R XMOD R/C
Pocket bike from my boyfriend
Curling iron from my boyfriends sister that I'll never use
$50

And then I bought myself a 42" Samsung Plasma flat-panel yesterday! :D
NOTHING!

I got NOTHING!

Well at least not yet since I'm in Bathurst. We'll open the gifts when I get back to North Bay. :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin