Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elephant V.s. Suv.
HOLY CRAP!
^ HAHAHHAHAHA!!

ElephanOWNED.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hehehe

"There goes my no-claim bonus."

I wonder if Jumbo had insurance.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
why did he just stay there until the elephant rammed them? lucky it didn't flip the suv hehe
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
nass,Dec 21 2005, 12:26 PM Wrote:why did he just stay there until the elephant rammed them? lucky it didn't flip the suv hehe
[right][snapback]161925[/snapback][/right]

thats what I was thinking...at least they could drive away...i was totally expecting some rollage!
Dear god are people stupid... You see an ELEPHANT approaching your vehicle and all you can do is sit there til the thing comes up and does a number on your car?

Christ, anything the size of an elephant approaches me and I'm gone I'm not in the habit of risking my life against things that could crush me while I'm in my car :rolleyes:

Darwin award material if I ever saw it

NefCanuck