Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok I Cleaned It And Took Photos Of It.
well I gave my car a good wash today and I took some pictures of it so you guys can see the new mods in all their glory lol..... enjoy.

[Image: 000_0229.jpg]
the key go here:
[Image: 000_0235.jpg]

Front
[Image: 000_0230.jpg]
[Image: 000_0231.jpg]

Side
[Image: 000_0232.jpg]
[Image: 000_0233.jpg]

Rear ( notice the Euro Sport Badge )
[Image: 000_0234.jpg]
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
It would look better with the snow deleted.

Nice.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Are those your euro sedan tail lights? I don't see any difference between those and the NA ones. Please edumecate an uninformed hatch owner....

P.S. The ST170's are sweeeet.
I think it needs a lip...the front being so high and the skirts being so low make it look like something is missing...

Other than that, looks sweeet.
Lookin good!

get a rieger or JMS lip to finish it off!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
looks really good. like scooba said a front lip would really make it look excellent.
'03 Focus SVT
I think he said in another thread he just took his front lip off for winter....
SVT ZX3,Dec 19 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:Are those your euro sedan tail lights? I don't see any difference between those and the NA ones. Please edumecate an uninformed hatch owner....

[right][snapback]161646[/snapback][/right]

with the euro tails, they have the amber part for the turn signal...notice it at all? Yea, that's the only diff lol
smith21,Dec 19 2005, 06:37 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Dec 19 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:Are those your euro sedan tail lights? I don't see any difference between those and the NA ones. Please edumecate an uninformed hatch owner....

[right][snapback]161646[/snapback][/right]

with the euro tails, they have the amber part for the turn signal...notice it at all? Yea, that's the only diff lol
[right][snapback]161677[/snapback][/right]

LOL, I see that now that I'm at home, colour is so shitty on my monitor at work I couldn't even distinguish between the red and orange....
LOL, you need to not get a ticket with the missing front Ontario plate.

Not bad, not bad.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Looking good, are you going with the standard 2002+ or the ST170 foglights? But yeah it does look funny with no lip since the sideskirts hang down so low. Personally I think the car would look better without the Xenon kit, I dont think it really suites the euro theme you're going with here.

Where is the "Sport" badge from? Please dont say it's one of those generic badges you get at CT/Walmart.. :ph34r:
Very Clean. I have a couple questions. What year/model Focus is the hood lock off? I know its from Europe, maybe even England? I have family in England and my Cousin is always messing around with his Focus and maybe he can find me one of those.

So if possible can you please post the years and model focus that is from?

I hope I am not asking to much. Thanks in advance.

Kevin.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 19 2005, 07:27 PM Wrote:LOL, you need to not get a ticket with the missing front Ontario plate.

Not bad, not bad.
[right][snapback]161688[/snapback][/right]

Don't worry NOSGo4Me, I only take the front plate off when I take photos of the car, or I'm at car meets, or I'm showing off the car, but it's never on the car when I'm driving it.

guilty,Dec 19 2005, 07:35 PM Wrote:Looking good, are you going with the standard 2002+ or the ST170 foglights?  But yeah it does look funny with no lip since the sideskirts hang down so low.  Personally I think the car would look better without the Xenon kit, I dont think it really suites the euro theme you're going with here.

Where is the "Sport" badge from?  Please dont say it's one of those generic badges you get at CT/Walmart.. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]161690[/snapback][/right]

I'm going with the Standard 2002 Facelift fogs, mainly because the ST170's are the same as the 2005 American Focus, and I really don't like how they look. The ST170 Foglights are commonly know as Bullet Spot lights in the UK.

An no it's not a Wal-Mart Badge at all, it's from the Sport model TDCI Focus in Europe, I saw it on E-bay.co.uk for $8.00 Canadian and I bought it, as the guy selling it had a Buy it now on the sale of the badge, I saved myself 9 days as it was just listed when I saw it. LOL I just got it yesterday and put it on after I washed the car.

I'm going to add the " Zetec " badges to the front doors, and the Zetec " 2.0 " to the rear just infront of the Sport badge so it will read " 2.0 Sport "

Focus man, Focus.,Dec 19 2005, 11:27 PM Wrote:Very Clean.  I have a couple questions.  What year/model Focus is the hood lock off?  I know its from Europe, maybe even England?  I have family in England and my Cousin is always messing around with his Focus and maybe he can find me one of those.

So if possible can you please post the years and model focus that is from?

I hope I am not asking to much.  Thanks in advance.

Kevin.
[right][snapback]161729[/snapback][/right]

The Focus hood lock is on all focus'es from 1998 ~ 2006+ its standard equipment on the International focus, it was one of the things ford cheaped out on when they brought the focus here.

The hood lock and gas door lock are the same key usually and if you buy them one at a time like I am you might end up with two keys one for each lock, but they come with the extra parts to do a change over if you want too as I found out when I went thru the package.

You can order them from either Sasha, or Mitch as they carry them, I ordered the one without the alarm as north american cars have no hood alarms unless they are after market. it's a little tricky to install and I'd recommend adding one washer to the tip of the locking part just so nothing can get into the other area.

Oh and I found out it's a theift deturant and can help aid you in getting a reduced insurance rate for having a hood lock on your car as it can be concidered an anti-theift device. :D
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Dec 20 2005, 01:00 PM Wrote:You can order them from either Sasha, or Mitch as they carry them, I ordered the one without the alarm as north american cars have no hood alarms unless they are after market. it's a little tricky to install and I'd recommend adding one washer to the tip of the locking part just so nothing can get into the other area.

order them thru who? sorry im tottally new.. Also can you write up a short "how to" on the trunk lock? im not as mechanically inclined as some of you :unsure: thanks!
Duke of Hazards,Dec 23 2005, 03:13 AM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Dec 20 2005, 01:00 PM Wrote:You can order them from either Sasha, or Mitch as they carry them, I ordered the one without the alarm as north american cars have no hood alarms unless they are after market. it's a little tricky to install and I'd recommend adding one washer to the tip of the locking part just so nothing can get into the other area.

order them thru who? sorry im tottally new.. Also can you write up a short "how to" on the trunk lock? im not as mechanically inclined as some of you :unsure: thanks!
[right][snapback]162102[/snapback][/right]

Mitch's Site:ZX3 Tunning.com if you need something all you have to do is PM him and ask. Or just ask him in the forms as he has his own section. He's also more or less Local to us as he's company is based out of Vancouver, and the shipping is far less then Sasha as there is no dutie to pay.

Sasha's site:European-Parts.net Sasha has more anything on the focus related to the Euro speck Focus and a few other fords, Keep in mind when ordering thru Sasha it's coming from Germany and there will be duties and higher shipping rates.

I more or less did hood lock mod myself, but keep in mind you should get a european upper grille to replace your domestic upper grille as you require the Ford Badge to swing open to open the hood. If your local to me I could help you do this mod.
Frost__2001,Dec 23 2005, 12:27 PM Wrote:
Duke of Hazards,Dec 23 2005, 03:13 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]162102[/snapback][/right]

Mitch's Site:ZX3 Tunning.com if you need something all you have to do is PM him and ask. Or just ask him in the forms as he has his own section. He's also more or less Local to us as he's company is based out of Vancouver, and the shipping is far less then Sasha as there is no dutie to pay.

Sasha's site:European-Parts.net Sasha has more anything on the focus related to the Euro speck Focus and a few other fords, Keep in mind when ordering thru Sasha it's coming from Germany and there will be duties and higher shipping rates.

I more or less did hood lock mod myself, but keep in mind you should get a european upper grille to replace your domestic upper grille as you require the Ford Badge to swing open to open the hood. If your local to me I could help you do this mod.
[right][snapback]162148[/snapback][/right]

thanks for the offer, but im from the vancity area.. so itll be kinda hard... thats why i wanted to know if you can put up a photo how to... cheers :)
i thought mitch(zx3tuning.com) is from vancouver??
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Dec 24 2005, 02:59 PM Wrote:i thought mitch(zx3tuning.com) is from vancouver??
[right][snapback]162208[/snapback][/right]

He is, I ment Local as he's Canadian, and has a store in Canada not in a place like the US, or somewhere in Europe like Sasha, and Focus Sports