Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Studded Tires Coming Back To Ontario
Studded Tires

Looks like we're gonna have studs back in Northern Ontario, probably not till the new year tho.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
bout time if you ask me, my dad had the option of getting a set of two for the mustang when we were in Edmonton, but he chose not to to avoid the fine if he was cought with them.....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
sweet! about friggin time.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

hmmm i'm thinking bout doing burnouts with studs on. :lol:

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
define "north"
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Dec 15 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:define "north"
[right][snapback]161146[/snapback][/right]

not you! That good enough? :D

I bet they're gonna just allow everthing above Muskoka area.

studdly.
Not something I need. Could be of use to others, tho.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
REEE-Post by 2001zts about a year ago......
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Dec 15 2005, 11:43 PM Wrote:REEE-Post by 2001zts about a year ago......
[right][snapback]161183[/snapback][/right]

Bring it up. I did a search for "stud" on the site and couldn't find a single thread. Wait that sounds a little gay... :blink:

There goes the roads.

Do they have roads? :blink:
4-lane cow paths, actually. Cop buggies ain't got nothin' on the SPI!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Oscar The Grouch,Dec 16 2005, 09:31 AM Wrote:
paolo,Dec 15 2005, 11:43 PM Wrote:REEE-Post by 2001zts about a year ago......
[right][snapback]161183[/snapback][/right]

Bring it up. I did a search for "stud" on the site and couldn't find a single thread. Wait that sounds a little gay... :blink:
[right][snapback]161203[/snapback][/right]
I'll just wait for 2001 STZ to reply.. thats good enough for proof
My other ride is your Mom
i have always wondered what kind of damage a stud will cause if it flies off at speed into the wheel well... could it go through the floor??
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Crazirich,Dec 17 2005, 11:42 AM Wrote:i have always wondered what kind of damage a stud will cause if it flies off at speed into the wheel well... could it go through the floor??
[right][snapback]161384[/snapback][/right]

from what i've heard... Yes!

Oscar The Grouch,Dec 17 2005, 08:40 PM Wrote:
Crazirich,Dec 17 2005, 11:42 AM Wrote:i have always wondered what kind of damage a stud will cause if it flies off at speed into the wheel well... could it go through the floor??
[right][snapback]161384[/snapback][/right]

from what i've heard... Yes!
[right][snapback]161465[/snapback][/right]
sweet! :P
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
ANTHONYD,Dec 16 2005, 08:41 AM Wrote:There goes the roads.

Do they have roads? :blink:
[right][snapback]161205[/snapback][/right]

I was thinking the exact same thing. :lol:
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
well their legal now guys...from Parry Sound North...so you GTA boys, your SOL for some studs, enless if your lookin to pay a fine lol...and their only legal from October to April i believe.
Sparking burnouts!!!!
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Crazirich,Dec 19 2005, 12:48 AM Wrote:Sparking burnouts!!!!
[right][snapback]161565[/snapback][/right]

What do you think i'm going to do when I get them? the first set is going to be gone in 2 min.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm coming back... Drivesthebeast 0 1,488 07-31-2015, 08:34 AM
Last Post: Drivesthebeast