Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An St That Never Stood A Chance.
[Image: DSCN1310.jpg]
Craptacular!

Some one shoot the thing and put it out of it's misery.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Dec 14 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:Craptacular!

Some one shoot the thing and put it out of it's misery.
[right][snapback]160920[/snapback][/right]

this is one of those cars I would hope gets stolen to teach the owner a lesson.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
OK, knock it off man. That's not even funny!

Wait, you're serious, aren't you? :blink:

:puke:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Lordy, that poor ST's been thwacked with the ugly stick something fierce. Hell, it looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down :ph34r:

The bondo? on the left front fender is a nice redneck touch (Or an indication that there's more work to be done... Poor Focus :()

NefCanuck
I think what bothers me the most is....THAT WAS BRAND-NEW CAR!!!!!!!
Oscar The Grouch,Dec 14 2005, 02:53 PM Wrote:this is one of those cars I would hope gets stolen to teach the owner a lesson.
[right][snapback]160921[/snapback][/right]
No self-respecting thief would waste their time jimmying the door on that.

Maybe that was the goal -- more effective than a car alarm....

:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
More Pics.....

[Image: DSCN1311.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1309.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1308.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1305.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1303.jpg]
I'm gonna be traumatized for life!

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Who in their right mind would spend $1200 for that kit, especially after seeing those pictures up...... gawd!!

http://modified-performance.com/product_in...products_id=535
[Image: puke.jpg]
some sort of new kind of bodywork going on where you just slap everything overtop the existing vinyl stripes... spiffy!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA... 1200 to completely mentally obliterate your consciousness. I need a drink.

They should name that kit the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster.

And 'FIBERCRACK' also..... go figure.
Betcha this car is inspiring Tony right now! :D
Needs more Lambo.

:rofl:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
the good news is that I too, can have a wide body look to my zx5.

But the price I pay would be dear indeed...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

FAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKK. Ugliest Focus of the year award goes to............
WHO IN THIER RIGHT MIND WOULD DO THAT TO A NEW CAR... THAT LOOKS LIKE s**t.... RETARDS

I do like the blue stripe....

BUT BACK TO THE POINT WHAT IN THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT... HMMM LETS SPEND A GOB OF MONEY ON A NEW CAR AND THEN SPEND MORE FOR AN UGLY ASS BODY KIT AND SMASH IT ON..... SPEAK UP CREATOR OF THIS FUGLY FREAKISH FOCUS FUCKUP...

....OR ELSE WE WILL GO ON A ROAD TRIP TO BEAT YOU ASSES

J/K i'm too lazy to drive all that way to critic a stupid creation... you wreck your car and i'll sit here and laugh... your choice
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
needs scissor doors and a 5" ..jAPAN-style exhaust.....ohhh and 14" rims so it'll sit even lower~..

ohh and maybe some racing stripe ...oooh....or flames...and a big banner across the windscreen that says 'FOCUS'

..that'd be hott