Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Vs New Buttons
On the main page the light blue buttons indicating new posts does not contrast enough with the lighter blue button indicating old content, white text on pale blue doesn't help much either.

Best regards,

Abraham Simpson
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Dec 13 2005, 04:09 PM Wrote:On the main page the light blue buttons indicating new posts does not contrast enough with the lighter blue button indicating old content, white text on pale blue doesn't help much either.

Best regards,

Abraham Simpson
[right][snapback]160706[/snapback][/right]

yeah, I know.. i have new stuff in the works...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

2001 ZTS,Dec 13 2005, 04:09 PM Wrote:On the main page the light blue buttons indicating new posts does not contrast enough with the lighter blue button indicating old content, white text on pale blue doesn't help much either.

Best regards,

Abraham Simpson
[right][snapback]160706[/snapback][/right]

On the other hand, his Old Fart ™ indicator works like a champ :P :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.