Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Agree With Jeremy Clarkson
they test drive the gallardo, but I agree with clarkson that the murcielago is the best lambo ever.

p.s. anyone see this week's Top Gear on TV? They took the Pagani Zonda, Ferrari F430 and Clarkson's Ford GT to the south of France... watching them try to get out of a parking garage was interesting...

p.s. A lambo without lambo doors... friggin sacreligious...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

That was last weeks. This weeks will be the one with the Veyron, it airs in 13 hours 51 minutes.

Edit: Watching them get out of the parkinglot hurt and made me laugh so hard.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Aka,Dec 11 2005, 01:07 AM Wrote:That was last weeks. This weeks will be the one with the Veyron, it airs in 13 hours 51 minutes.

Edit: Watching them get out of the parkinglot hurt and made me laugh so hard.
[right][snapback]160356[/snapback][/right]

what time and chanel are the current ones on at?

I seem to always be behind, but I record EVERY Top Gear on BBC World and BBC Canada...

veyron preview

I just download it.......1 hour and its sitting on my hard drive ready to watch.

I cant wait for this weeks :D
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Dec 11 2005, 02: Wrote:I just download it.......1 hour and its sitting on my hard drive ready to watch.

I cant wait for this weeks :D
[right][snapback]160366[/snapback][/right]

I should ban you for being absolutely no help whatsoever

It's on BBC2 in the UK. The episodes are usually posted a few hours after it airs on mininova.org, as well as Finalgear.com (they have a guy named "Vuk" who rips it than encodes it to a 350 MB avi file).

Then when I get a chance, I redownload my episodes off a guy I know in an IRC channel, he gets them from a private site, they're much higher quality than those mentioned above, that said those mentioned above are pretty decent still.

Helpful?

Edit: Also, it airs in 2 hours 30 minutes.
Aka,Dec 11 2005, 12:25 PM Wrote:It's on BBC2 in the UK. The episodes are usually posted a few hours after it airs on mininova.org, as well as Finalgear.com (they have a guy named "Vuk" who rips it than encodes it to a 350 MB avi file).

Then when I get a chance, I redownload my episodes off a guy I know in an IRC channel, he gets them from a private site, they're much higher quality than those mentioned above, that said those mentioned above are pretty decent still.

Helpful?

Edit: Also, it airs in 2 hours 30 minutes.
[right][snapback]160395[/snapback][/right]

ah ok..

I hate downloading movies on the 'net... not for legal reasons, it's because I'm lazy, and i"d rather watch top gear sitting on my couch. I'll see it next week!

I can watch it sitting on my couch.
It's been posted on mininova now if you want it.
NM, already downloading it.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Me too, but I figured I'd post and say it was there incase anyone wanted to know.
link??
edit: found it

but im having trouble dowloading it. im new to torrents. i copied the link and it shows up in my torrent downloader but im not getting a download rate.

help please
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I chose not to link it because I didn't think it appropriate, and perhaps was against the rules.

Have you downloaded any torrents before? and what client are you using?
Aka,Dec 11 2005, 07:19 PM Wrote:I chose not to link it because I didn't think it appropriate, and perhaps was against the rules.

Have you downloaded any torrents before? and what client are you using?
[right][snapback]160436[/snapback][/right]
i havent downloaded before. im using "BitTorrent". its working now, but my donwload rate is really slow (15-20kb/s) while my upload is (75 kb/s)
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Pfffffffffftttttttttt..........

Another thread with a bunch of guys talking about cars they'll never own or women they'll never sleep with.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
What no hopes or dreams? you aim real low? Isn't it better to aim high and fall short than to aim low and never try? and those various things.

Thank you, come again.
2001 ZTS,Dec 11 2005, 07:55 PM Wrote:Pfffffffffftttttttttt..........

Another thread with a bunch of guys talking about cars they'll never own or women they'll never sleep with.
[right][snapback]160441[/snapback][/right]

you referring to me? 'cause I have a comeback ready... and I don't want to use it unless you're making fun of me... (yes, it's harsh)..

I don't need to own it to appreciate it, and I'm quite happy with the hottie I have :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
2001 ZTS,Dec 11 2005, 07:55 PM Wrote:Pfffffffffftttttttttt..........

[right][snapback]160441[/snapback][/right]

so it's kind of like you. Wow, a whole post about you. :ninja: :fluffy:

Let us know how well you get hung out to dry. :D

You started it.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jeremy Clarkson: "top Gear Won't Be Back" Frost__2001 8 3,212 03-16-2007, 07:39 AM
Last Post: PARKINGLOT
  Jeremy Clarkson Has A Go At Stunt Driving. darkpuppet 5 1,595 02-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Last Post: bluetoy
  Jeremy Clarkson(top Gear) Vs Rice coolsvt 4 1,493 12-24-2006, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Mike Rudat
  Jeremy Clarkson Dead! darkpuppet 3 1,553 11-06-2006, 11:53 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  Jeremy Clarkson DD1 14 3,789 07-19-2005, 07:39 AM
Last Post: scoobasteve