Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Auto Show Tickets...last Call Jan 31st
You have until Tuesday, January 31st to get in on group tickets for the 2006 Canadian International Auto Show!

WE'LL TAKE YOU THERE" is this year's theme. For 2006, the organizers of the show will recognize the tie between automotive design and human feelings and experiences. As in the past, the show will be held at the Rogers Centre and Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Ontario between February 17 to 26, 2006.

Group tickets are $14.00 each. These tickets are good for any-day entry, and may be used for adults (children 7 to 12 are $6.30; children 6 and under are free with an adult). Regular-priced admission this year is $20, so it's time to get in on the deal!

Tickets will be available for pick-up or through a suitable arrangement. We can probably tie it into some kinda meet.

If you're interested, let me know.

*** List of Interested Parties - Updated January 31th ***

PAID
- hardkore (Kevin) = 2
- schade (Chris) = 3
- Black_ZTS (Simon) = 24
- mo = 2
- tdot = 2

Payment Options and Disclaimer

I do take PayPal at gapboypcs@sympatico.ca . For those who aren't in the GTA, I can mail them to you (just give me a mailing address in the paypal thing)...but just be aware I'm not responsible if Canada Post decides to send them elsewhere :rolleyes:

Orders and payment must be CONFIRMED AND RECEIVED by January 31, 2006 (I can't order based on promises to pay because of the extremely large numbers I'm ordering. Sorry).
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
OT Rant:

Richard, if you have any connections at all be sure to let them know how much I hate the Dome and MTCC as a venue. What a meandering clusterfuck. Your choice plastic tunnels, endless escalators to nowhere or transhit bus? What an embarassment for a proud city. Bunch of cheap bastards (organizers).

If the Ex can fit a boat show it can sure as hell hold a car show.

I will not be going (again) this year because the location sucks donkey dick.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Dec 12 2005, 09:46 PM Wrote:OT Rant:

Richard, if you have any connections at all be sure to let them know how much I hate the Dome and MTCC as a venue.  What a meandering clusterfuck. Your choice plastic tunnels, endless escalators to nowhere or transhit bus? What an embarassment for a proud city. Bunch of cheap bastards (organizers).

If the Ex can fit a boat show it can sure as hell hold a car show.

I will not be going (again) this year because the location sucks donkey dick.
[right][snapback]160583[/snapback][/right]

The autoshow used to be at the Ex...a long time ago. From what I was always told from people at TADA, it's one of the only places where it's central and allows for such a venue. Also, chalk up poor design of the MTCC because it needs to span the set of train tracks to get to the "South" wing. At least I get a workout doing the show.

Don't get me started on the transit issue. It's Toronto anyhows...you need to Take The Car :lol:
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
I am in!! Not so sure the number of ticket I will get... I let you know asap!!!
JMS US spec front lip, Rieger R-RX side skirts, Rieger R-RX rear apron, European rear bumper, European tail lights, RPMlabs grill, Painted side mirrors cover, H4 HID kit, Lamin-X yellow fogs, shorty antenna, Loder1899 replica rear spoiler, weathertech window delfector, Injen short ram air box, FC UDP pulley, FC 65mm TB, Focussport race header, Focussport flex, magnaflow hi-flow cat, MBRP catback, SCT Xcal2, ford racing spark plug wire, Tein S-tech, FK Damper kit, Eibach rear camber kit, Focussport strut bar, Painted valve cover, TeamDynamic pro race 1.2 17", Kumho SPT 205/45/17, Hawk HP, brembo blank rotors, Russell SS brakelines, Motul dot 5.1, Recaro replica seats on Recaro seat base, KKM shift surround, In-dash 7" DVD player, Tein Damper-chi doll!!
I'm in for sure, I love attending the Auto show, more then likely I'll need about 4 tickets.... don't know for sure yet as it's so far off right now lol.... I'll let you know when it gets closer.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Thanks for the post Richard... Ill let you know! Is there a limit on how many we can get?
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Dec 21 2005, 05: Wrote:Thanks for the post Richard... Ill let you know! Is there a limit on how many we can get?
[right][snapback]161969[/snapback][/right]

No limit on how many you get -- I just need my minimum order (and that's pretty much met). I just need the cashola before I do the order.

I'll bug people next month (in two weeks) again. Right now, I'm a bit more preoccupied with the Wolf Blass B)

Richard | Focused 24-7

Ok thanks Richard... I will let you know!
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Hey Richard

Hook me up with 2 for sure.

thanks Mo
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

i'll take 3 tickets please .. lemme know how and when you want payment
Below Average Car Club
Yep Richard I gotta get money to you as well! Lemme know where I can get it to you at...
I'll remind Sara today at lunch. I think your PayPal address is in the other thread eh?

If you guys are Paypal'ing it like I am, here's Richard's Paypal address from the GB thread: gapboypcs@sympatico.ca

Of course, confirm everything with him before sending, yadda yadda :)

EDIT - put us down for 2, Richard. Let me know when you want me to Paypal the cash :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I'd like 2 tickets... hook me up!
Richard where are youuuuuu... haha
i would also like to purchase some tickets :P
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I'm still here...I'm just clearing a lot of work before I head down to Michigan next weekend.

I'll do a roll call list at the top.
Richard | Focused 24-7

Payment sent for 3 tickets
Below Average Car Club
I just got an email from Marcel, the guy who did our Focus at FocusTuning in Vancouver. He tells me that the Fusion was done by his company for Ford and will be at the Toronto autoshow.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Hey meford... ive got an Aincent picture of your car from a toronto autoshow. I just gotta find it again... its a blurry picture though.

once i find it i'll post it up
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Jan 18 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:Hey meford... ive got an Aincent picture of your car from a toronto autoshow. I just gotta find it again... its a blurry picture though.

once i find it i'll post it up
[right][snapback]165680[/snapback][/right]

excellent. But wasn't it you who said the exact same thing 2 years ago? Man, I've been really patient with you. :blink:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Private Parking Tickets Now Valid In Toronto? paolo 5 2,229 05-31-2006, 11:52 PM
Last Post: paolo
  Rant About The Toronto Auto Show mo_focus 10 2,594 03-19-2006, 09:43 AM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS