MARTINFAN

MOST WORK-ORDERS

ANTHONYD

LEAST AMOUNT OF MONEY FRONTED AT A MEET:

RAINE

------------------------------------------

Nominations and categoris fellas.
Let's have some fun.
Sweet, I've been nominated... wait. :huh: Is that good?

Most reposts:

FociPhil

Most confusing member:

Microbunny

Left the site and came back:

2001ZTS

What about a fun, informal survey by way of pure write-ins

3 Hottest hatches, hottest sedans, hottest wagons?

Hatches - SL8RZZX3, dblast, (the silver SVT from the BBQ with the black / CF hood - name?)

Sedans - 2001ZTS (for tha bling), Frost (for the euroness), GapBoyPCS (SVT goodness)

Wagons - the two from the BBQ - trying to remember names, failing.

[b]Most work orders:

AnthonyD
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Most cancelled appearances

ANTHONYD
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
MOST ANAL ABOUT CLEAN ENGINE

AnthonyD

HAS NO CONCEPT OF MONEY

ZX3TUNER

MOST LIKELY TO COME OUT ON TOP OF SOME WOMEN IN 2006

2001ZTS

PEOPLE YOU DON"T WANT TO ASSIST YOU IN BACKING UP

1. TDOT
2. MEFORD4U

NITESHADEAHOLIC

NOS

I am not in the same running as bunny for biggest asshole on the site. Bunny isn't around much, but I am .. I should win hands down.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Noob of the Year

Oscar The Grouch
Smith21
Shangriaredzx5

Where are they now award

SVT Dean
Rubberman
Shangriaredzx5

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Dec 9 2005, 09:19 AM Wrote:Most cancelled appearances

ANTHONYD
[right][snapback]160107[/snapback][/right]

Oh hear hear.

meford4u,Dec 9 2005, 09:21 AM Wrote:PEOPLE YOU DON"T WANT TO ASSIST YOU IN BACKING UP

1. TDOT
2. MEFORD4U
[right][snapback]160108[/snapback][/right]

Oh noes! Poor dblast :(

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Threadlocker of the Year

darkpuppet

Best Moderator of the year

guilty

Word of the year

Git'r Done
Nightshit
Fuktard

Oscar The Grouch,Dec 9 2005, 10:19 AM Wrote:Most cancelled appearances

ANTHONYD

PWNED!

LEAST AMOUNT OF APPEARANCES:

OSCAR
Nominate myself for having the wrose internet blockage by WEBsence

hate those bastards,

help me get out of it so i can post whore like you guys :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

LEAST LIKELY TO RETURN THINGS

Raine

ANTHONYD,Dec 9 2005, 10:33 AM Wrote:

ANTHONYD

PWNED!

OSCAR
[right][snapback]160116[/snapback][/right]

pwned! What can I say, I can't commit whatsoever. :lol:

NOS2Go4Me,Dec 9 2005, 09:19 AM Wrote:Left the site and came back:

2001ZTS

Ummmmmm, it's called a "going on a bender" okayyyyyyyyyyy, I never really went anywhere. :rolleyes:

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
ANTHONYD,Dec 9 2005, 09:33 AM Wrote:

ANTHONYD

PWNED!

OSCAR
[right][snapback]160116[/snapback][/right]
[Image: oh_noes1.jpg]

BEST CAMPING TRIP EVAH

Algonquin
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Oscar The Grouch,Dec 9 2005, 09:28 AM Wrote:Threadlocker of the Year

darkpuppet

Best Moderator of the year

guilty

Word of the year

Git'r Done
Nightshit
Fuktard
[right][snapback]160114[/snapback][/right]

Guess this also nominates you for
Most Clueless Member of the Year

since, according to the moderator logs, i've locked less threads than Guilty.

And Guilty's in something like 4th place on the locker list.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

NOS2Go4Me,Dec 9 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:[Image: oh_noes1.jpg]
[right][snapback]160123[/snapback][/right]

Nightshit NOS

haha jk

That would be an improvement for his looks.

darkpuppet,Dec 9 2005, 11:06 AM Wrote:Guess this also nominates you for
Most Clueless Member of the Year

since, according to the moderator logs, i've locked less threads than Guilty.

And Guilty's in something like 4th place on the locker list.
[right][snapback]160127[/snapback][/right]

Pfft. these are nominations. Like I have the statistics steve.

meford4u,Dec 9 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:That would be an improvement for his looks.
[right][snapback]160133[/snapback][/right]

My face ain't the problem, its my big fat ass!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2005 Ford Freestyle Recall mo_focus 11 8,336 12-20-2008, 01:50 PM
Last Post: DD1