Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Canada New Years G2g
Hey Fellas:

[Image: CUE.jpg]

Steve and I were discussing organizing a G2G in the New year. We also discussed the location and felt that we should make a G2G that in NOT downtown so that the guys from west of the city don't have to battle the traffic, but is just as easy to get to.

Where:

CROOKED CUE PORT CREDIT LAKESHORE. (ON THE GO TRANSIT LINE)
[Image: 6.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 8.jpg]

This place has EVERYTHING. Pool tables for as far as the eye can see, lounge are and bar for the rowdies. The Menu is plentiful and affordable.

There is PLENTY of parking along Lakeshore Blvd. as well as a HUGE pay lot next to the L.C.B.O.

When:

JANUARY 06 2006. (FRIDAY)
7:00pm

MENU

Let's try and get some Newbs out to meet the gang. I think this would be a great oppertunity for us to ring in the new year and discuss what we can do to grow the site and make this place better.

Please come one come all and have a great time.

I've given TONS of notice so you can plan around this gathering.

It would be great if we can some of the lurkers out too. (you know who you are!) According to our numbers, there literally hundreds of people poking around the site not posting! Come out of the shadows and spend an evening with a great bunch of people!

And it would be great as well to get some of the Alumni out as well. You old guys that have moved on.

We took into consideration the fact that a lot of our members work retail, so think Friday night is the best time to get together.

CROOKED CUE WEBPAGE
I'm in. No Kancelling unless I die.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Sounds good.

Hey darkpuppet:

I would park at home and GO Train to Port Credit. Wanna split a cab back downtown after?

Anyone else coming from downtown/East York?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I might be in...

Just gotta see if MTL is happening or not.

I should know by next week.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
2001 ZTS,Dec 7 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:Sounds good.

Hey darkpuppet:

I would park at home and GO Train to Port Credit. Wanna split a cab back downtown after?

[right][snapback]159793[/snapback][/right]

I'm in.

not sure if that leaves room in the cab for scooba... :P should be fun!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Dec 7 2005, 03:55 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Dec 7 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:Sounds good.

Hey darkpuppet:

[right][snapback]159793[/snapback][/right]

I'm in.

not sure if that leaves room in the cab for scooba... :P should be fun!
[right][snapback]159821[/snapback][/right]

Scoob lives with Walter Gretzky in Brandford now don't he?
nah, i'm still in mrs.sauga.....
till feb 13
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
sounds good to me, sign me up, and i'll see if i can get it off work
My other ride is your Mom
I can probably come to this...I'm gonna be in Brantford starting next Friday Night until the weekend of this meet...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Ill be there. hopefully i can get off work early and make it on time for once.
2000 CD Silver ZX3 Auto - Focus Sport Race Header + Flexpipe - Magnaflow Cat-back + Resonator- P&P Head - Comp Cams - Esslinger Cam Gears - AEM CAI - Ford Racing Plug Wires - Progress Springs - Eibach Dampers - 17" OZ Superleggeras - Diablo Sport Chip - Focus Central UDPs - Wings West W-Type

128 whp
120 wtq
Jan 6/06? This I can do short of death or dismemberment (and considering I'll be cabbing it down there from work so I can have a few I may just get dismembered while I'm there!) :rofl:

NefCanuck

Take pics for the less fortunate please :D
My Mom Says I'm Special
I'll bounce it off Sara, see what she thinks. We'll show just for the pool-playing.

NO FLAMING the non-drinking people :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 8 2005, 09:23 AM Wrote:I'll bounce it off Sara, see what she thinks. We'll show just for the pool-playing.

NO FLAMING the non-drinking people :D
[right][snapback]159885[/snapback][/right]

This for the record is not intended to be a big booze-up and for thoe who choose to turn it into that are more than welcome. ;)

Non-drinkers are welcome too. I hope that we don't scare non-drinkers away because we tend to do these things in alcohlic establishments. :(
Not a booze up? I may have to rethink my decision as this is close enough to home to get rip roaring tanked :blink:

meford4u,Dec 8 2005, 09:42 AM Wrote:Not a booze up?  I may have to rethink my decision as this is close enough to home to get rip roaring tanked :blink:
[right][snapback]159890[/snapback][/right]

I'm boozing. you're more than welcome to join me.
ANTHONYD,Dec 8 2005, 09:18 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 8 2005, 09:42 AM Wrote:Not a booze up?  I may have to rethink my decision as this is close enough to home to get rip roaring tanked :blink:
[right][snapback]159890[/snapback][/right]

I'm boozing. you're more than welcome to join me.
[right][snapback]159901[/snapback][/right]

great you drive :D

NOS2Go4Me,Dec 8 2005, 08:23 AM Wrote:NO FLAMING the non-drinking people :D
[right][snapback]159885[/snapback][/right]

Hey darkpuppet, I think we found our taxi.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I don't think we'd have a problem shuttling a max of 3 people near the venue if we go.

We'd be staying at my parents in the west end of the Big Smoke, so I'd rather not play 401 warrior if at all possible at that time of the year.

What I saw the other weekend on the way out to Kev's was scary enough anyways :blink:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 8 2005, 10:53 AM Wrote:I don't think we'd have a problem shuttling a max of 3 people near the venue if we go.

We'd be staying at my parents in the west end of the Big Smoke, so I'd rather not play 401 warrior if at all possible at that time of the year.

What I saw the other weekend on the way out to Kev's was scary enough anyways :blink:
[right][snapback]159912[/snapback][/right]

You've gone soft North Bay princess.