Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Canada New Years G2g
I've driven through more snow than most of Scarberia snorts in a week... without fail. My confidence hasn't fallen in myself, I just don't want to have to play telepath AND rally driver at the same time. You guys can keep the boat hoppers, we see enough of em in the ditches up here in the 18-wheelers as it is :P

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
And here I was hoping to see my first SPI bouncing off the axles ghetto style trucking 3 fatasses in the back... may still be possible if he drives meford, Anthony, and Scooba home....

I should bring my camera.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'm taking a pic of your ass the next time were out.

Kettle black bitch.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
He'll just look... distracted? :P

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
meford4u,Dec 8 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:I'm taking a pic of your ass the next time were out.

Kettle black bitch.
[right][snapback]159936[/snapback][/right]

am i the only fat guy here who doesn't cry?

darkpuppet,Dec 8 2005, 03:22 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 8 2005, 11:08 AM Wrote:I'm taking a pic of your ass the next time were out.

Kettle black bitch.
[right][snapback]159936[/snapback][/right]

am i the only fat guy here who doesn't cry?
[right][snapback]159978[/snapback][/right]
[Image: pwned.jpg]

Will we be renting out upstairs?. Will try to make it to the spew for this meet. Most definately make rock'n doc's for last call after 1:40 for some toothy cougars and a final swill :lol: .
vealzx3,Dec 8 2005, 11:22 PM Wrote:Will we be renting out upstairs?. Will try to make it to the spew for this meet. Most definately make rock'n doc's for last call after 1:40 for some toothy cougars and a final swill :lol: .
[right][snapback]160060[/snapback][/right]

Without a doubt.

That place is pure gold.
meford4u,Dec 8 2005, 08:42 AM Wrote:Not a booze up?  I may have to rethink my decision as this is close enough to home to get rip roaring tanked :blink:
[right][snapback]159890[/snapback][/right]

This aughta be fun to see. Course I'll be willing and able to try to soak my liver in enough alcohol to pickle the damn thing assuming that the 30K service from Ford dosen't kill my wallet :lol:

NefCanuck
Theres a possiblity I might be able to make it, have to see how works pans out. But as of right now i'm in.
Favorite Links:

Collegemates.ca
FocusCanada.net
Focaljet.com
FocusFanatics.com

"Getting older is mandatory, growing up is optional."
TTT
Whoo hoooo!!!!!!

I nominate me for KING KANCEL 2006. First Focus event of 2006 and I'm officially out already. I'd like to thank Jebus, my still soon to be ex, lawyers for both parties and our mediator.

:rolleyes:

How's everyones 2007 looking? I may be able to fit in something by then.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Dec 13 2005, 04:17 PM Wrote:Whoo hoooo!!!!!!

I nominate me for KING KANCEL 2006. First Focus event of 2006 and I'm officially out already. I'd like to thank Jebus, my still soon to be ex, lawyers for both parties and our mediator.

:rolleyes:

How's everyones 2007 looking? I may be able to fit in something by then.
[right][snapback]160709[/snapback][/right]

How can that be? We had our date set first. Work around us. We are your future!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Guess I'm drinking for two... :ph34r:

Your sig makes me cry :(

Still not sure if we're coming yet.

I just hope a few of us will make it.
ANTHONYD,Dec 13 2005, 09:28 PM Wrote:I just hope a few of us will make it.
[right][snapback]160805[/snapback][/right]

Hehe, I'll be there, just have to get the street address from a co-worker who goes there occasionally to give to the cab driver. Hell she might even be there that night... not that she hasn't seen me drunk before, office Christmas parties & all that :lol:

NefCanuck
ALRIGHT GUYS.

Can I get a DEFINATE roll-call?

I would like to make the reservation this week please.
I'm in ...

I've also added a poll so we can get a quick count.

sorry guys I'm going to have to sit this one out, I already have plans for that night and weekend I can't get out of at all. LOL :lol: it's actually a good thing now that I think about it as I totally suck at playing pool.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.