Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Canada New Years G2g
Just got the word... we're good to go. We'll be there a little later (probably between 8-9 because of travel time) on, but we'll be there.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i'm in .. i take it this event is wife/gf friendly? or just the boys?
Below Average Car Club
schade,Dec 15 2005, 04:32 PM Wrote:i'm in .. i take it this event is wife/gf friendly? or just the boys?
[right][snapback]161116[/snapback][/right]

it's 'everyone' friendly. Except for little kids.. you have to be drinking age.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Is there smoking allowed? I completely zoned on this earlier...

No offense to the guys that smoke, but if there's smoking inside, we're out.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Nos, are you kidding? You can't smoke anywhere inside anymore.

You need to get out more often :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Smokers outside.

IT'S THE LAW~!
Poifect!

We're in. We'll attempt to be down for 7, but it's looking like 8ish right now.

You of all people should know how to spell KANCEL

You are the king!

Moi? Kancel?

When you're driving 3.5 hours just for a meet... Kancel is a right, not a privilege :P

Looking forward to it.
I think the wife may come too.
ANTHONYD,Dec 20 2005, 08:16 PM Wrote:Looking forward to it.
I think the wife may come too.
[right][snapback]161864[/snapback][/right]

i smell a kancel coming on :P

I'd really like to go and meet some of you ugly bastards. Drinking is one of the activities I've naturally accelled at for many years.

Unfortunately I have had to turn down all New Year's parties, as I would still have to get up early Jan.1 and help with the kids :(

I'll be sitting at home with maybe up to a pitcher of a spicy Ceasar in my lap, watching the ball come crashing down.

Have a great time! :D
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
CanadaSVT,Dec 21 2005, 01:46 PM Wrote:I'd really like to go and meet some of you ugly bastards.  Drinking is one of the activities I've naturally accelled at for many years.

Unfortunately I have had to turn down all New Year's parties, as I would still have to get up early Jan.1 and help with the kids :(

I'll be sitting at home with maybe up to a pitcher of a spicy Ceasar in my lap, watching the ball come crashing down.

Have a great time! :D
[right][snapback]161945[/snapback][/right]

Read again you good for nothin drunk Ford bastard. The G2G is on Jan.6th. Your coming now.

^^ :o PWNED.

Unless the weather turns nasty, we're in. There, I said it. Someone congratulate me.

Yup.

Jan 6!

There isn't any reason why EVERYONE can't make it....

Unless your from Regina. :P
:rolleyes: well i'm in if my peice of crap talon will get that far :o
sonic blue svt on windsheild blue neon Brullen cat back 2.5" spec stage 3 plus clutch aluminum flywheel steeda sts 157 whp
I'm going to make a reservation tomorrow for about 12 people..... Can we scrape together 12 people????

C'mon GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2: :poke2:
ANTHONYD,Dec 30 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:I'm going to make a reservation tomorrow for about 12 people..... Can we scrape together 12 people????

C'mon GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:
[right][snapback]162529[/snapback][/right]

Who wants to party with the stuffy old fart erasing "offensive" avatars?

Did anyone complain about my avatar?

ANTHONYD,Dec 30 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:I'm going to make a reservation tomorrow for about 12 people..... Can we scrape together 12 people????

C'mon GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:  :poke2:
[right][snapback]162529[/snapback][/right]

Enough wit da pokin' I'll be there (Poor as hell though, I saw what the dealer wants for the 30K service.... Lord :blink: )

NefCanuck
OK, I'm in.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.