Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Canada New Years G2g
Hahaha... this thread went straight to the dogs!

And the skirt that came with the Melon Ball is thankfully (for all concerned) out of frame on that shot.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 02:20 PM Wrote:I am Looking good as usual.
[right][snapback]165320[/snapback][/right]

[Image: nyg2g1.jpg]

nice girlie drink b!tch :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 11:37 PM Wrote:So it is true.  You are now dating your right hand :lol:
[right][snapback]165453[/snapback][/right]

I'm trying to avoid the embarrassment of having to ask the kids to borrow their car by not having kids period.

:lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
DD1,Jan 18 2006, 06:50 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]165760[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, first thing I thought of when I saw that melonball was "meford4u must really get into his work... he's drinking antifreeze now" :D

NefCanuck
do you guys ever get together on the west end of the city? cause I would come out if it was closer to me :(
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Oscar The Grouch,Jan 18 2006, 07:30 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 16 2006, 11:37 PM Wrote:So it is true.  You are now dating your right hand :lol:
[right][snapback]165453[/snapback][/right]

I'm trying to avoid the embarrassment of having to ask the kids to borrow their car by not having kids period.

:lol:
[right][snapback]165766[/snapback][/right]

Your doing a fine job at keeping it to yourself :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
DD1,Jan 18 2006, 06:50 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]165760[/snapback][/right]

I'll drink anything. I am not a quitter! And if you would show up you could buy me a real man's drink.

nass,Jan 18 2006, 07:54 PM Wrote:do you guys ever get together on the west end of the city?  cause I would come out if it was closer to me :(
[right][snapback]165774[/snapback][/right]

STFU

West end is Mississauga. That's it. And we made concessions to come there.

Come downtown. I'm from falkin Burlington and I go downtown. I go everywhere. Even your house.