Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I Want For Christmas...
how long is it gonna take you to get the point, your the one starting that s**t here in this tread.

As far as my life goes, you dont know s**t about me and I love it this way.

I know responsability and family probably better than you because unlike you, I keep it togheter.

And yes, I did asked how your family was going back when you had rough times, but you might have been too busy with something else to ever reply to me. But then I learned s**t that made me not wanna be your friend because you facking disgust me, and if you thought I would discuss that s**t with you, your facking dreaming because any MEN that respect themselves would not wanna be around you, unless they have wrong values.

Me, I might not be perfect, but at least I admit it and I am honest and trust worthy.

and get your story straight, I enjoy smoking marijuana on the week end and stuff probably as many people in here, go back to 1950 geezer!
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
1-how long before I get to the point?.....never on here , but if you think I will let sleeping dogs lie, guess again.....

2-you might be surprised what I know of you......sadly more than interests me

3-it must be difficult to keep your family together....all two of you....lets see if that shiney happy relationship of yours lasts close to 19 years and three children later.I wish you luck and good will on that one......really

4-yes you did in fact make a disingenuous attempt to see how things were going....my bad

5-trust me ......you were never my friend and certainly not a peer who's opinion,cares,concerns and above all values were anything I would want to aspire to.

6-the fact that I "disgust" you is really of no particular interest to me as I dont think you have the intellectual fortatude to be compelling enough of mind for me to actually care.

7-you not perfect.......get out , really.As for anything like honest and trustworthy that is up to you to look in the mirror and ask yourself....good luck

8-I never suggested or commented on just how bad your addiction is or is not.....but your kind of defensive about it, that cant be good.

9-1950....nope, 1965 yup

CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways back on topic......

MY VISA PAID OFF!!!
new tires, my car fixed(due to lack of tires) some debt paid off.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
SVT ZX3,Dec 4 2005, 06:36 PM Wrote:Anyways back on topic......

MY VISA PAID OFF!!!
[right][snapback]159279[/snapback][/right]

That would be Fantastic!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I'm just looking forward to my bonus in feburary so I can finally be completely debt free and buy a freakin house. Seriously, thats the only month Im looking forwrd to. I've already bought all the car parts I want for xmas. lol, no room for people fawkin up and getting me the wrong parts. haha.

I'm also looking foreard to GIVING my GF her gift, she's going to fall in love with me all over again. :)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
scoobasteve,Dec 5 2005, 10:30 AM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Dec 4 2005, 06:36 PM Wrote:Anyways back on topic......

MY VISA PAID OFF!!!
[right][snapback]159279[/snapback][/right]

That would be Fantastic!
[right][snapback]159332[/snapback][/right]

Done

And now for a whole new set of debts if plan b is put into action
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Flofocus,Dec 5 2005, 10:34 AM Wrote:I'm just looking forward to my bonus in feburary so I can finally be completely debt free and buy a freakin house.  Seriously, thats the only month Im looking forwrd to.  I've already bought all the car parts I want for xmas.  lol, no room for people fawkin up and getting me the wrong parts.  haha.

I'm also looking foreard to GIVING my GF her gift, she's going to fall in love with me all over again. :)
[right][snapback]159333[/snapback][/right]

Oh yes, I buy most of my own Xmas gifts and let the relatives pay for whatever price level they want. Best way to get what you want.

Did you get her something that needs batteries and is a bit larger than your 2" member?

Sorry I meant 1/2"

I've actually wanted a couple of statues, but I really want the new UDP and rest of my S2 bits to finish the "conversion" so I can gauge whether or not the cam kit will be done or not.

The UDP and X-Cal 2 are an almost certain thing at this point. My wife would rather I have fun with the car we have now, and I'm inclined to agree :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Your wife certainly wasn't complaining about my member the other night.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Dec 5 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:Your wife certainly wasn't complaining about my member the other night.
[right][snapback]159352[/snapback][/right]

That was you? I was wondering why the tweezers were on the nitestand.

05-BLACK-ZX5,Dec 3 2005 Wrote:More Focus parts!  :)

- Paint job
- Slim 5-spoke 18" bronze wheels
- Koni shocks
- R-compound rubbers that last longer than 8000 km on the rear!
- Eibach front & rear sway bars

The list could continue, but other parts I want aren't produced yet!  :lol:

I already have a body kit (complete with euro rear bumper lamps), CF hood, and euro tail lights & signal lamps going on the car...can't ask for much else.
[right][snapback]159165[/snapback][/right]

you sound sexy
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
meford4u,Dec 5 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Dec 5 2005, 11:21 AM Wrote:Your wife certainly wasn't complaining about my member the other night.
[right][snapback]159352[/snapback][/right]

That was you? I was wondering why the tweezers were on the nitestand.
[right][snapback]159353[/snapback][/right]

BURN! :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
nass,Dec 5 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:

- Paint job
- Koni shocks

I already have a body kit (complete with euro rear bumper lamps), CF hood, and euro tail lights & signal lamps going on the car...can't ask for much else.

you sound sexy
[right][snapback]159357[/snapback][/right]

you must get all the ladies... :rolleyes:

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I don't celebrate Christmas by choice, so I don't get anything lol....

I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
a new car, or no car at all, so i can start saving for a house and move back to Toronto.

I wouldnt mind a PSP, or a 360 tho...neither if which i will get.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
darkpuppet,Dec 5 2005, 07:05 PM Wrote:
nass,Dec 5 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:

- Paint job
- Koni shocks

you sound sexy
[right][snapback]159357[/snapback][/right]

you must get all the ladies... :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]159380[/snapback][/right]

I am amazed myself.... guys tend to make things to complex. Get to the point
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending