Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happened To Zx3tunning Forum?
What happed to ZX3Tunning FORUM? I keep getting an error page?
"I live my life, one Quarter pounder at a time...for those 400 calories or more...I am FREE."

604 Twist-and-Go Warrior
i don't think he ever did have a forum
yeah he did ... somthing like bcfocus.com :S
Below Average Car Club
it was FocusBC.net

There's already another post about this, and the answer is that nobody seems to know.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Casper,Nov 30 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:it was FocusBC.net

There's already another post about this, and the answer is that nobody seems to know.
[right][snapback]158706[/snapback][/right]

Damn it!

I told you what happened!!!

:lol:
I refuse to belive the stories of kiddie pr0n, as I didn't get access to any over there!
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
it was a glitch with the forum and is being a bit more of a pain to deal with than we originally thought. i hope to have it back up and running soon! :)

oh and it wasn't a zx3tuning forum, it was just a BC community forum that i hosted off my server.