Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Know Who's Reading
any excuse to get outside in the winter works for me... my appartment doesn't have room for a sled, so I go snowboarding :P

Anyone in the ottawa area wanna take me sledding this year?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I wouldn't just take it back, I wanted it not to mention the dealer is my uncle. Polaris is doing what they can and I'm pretty satisfied with the response that they gave to me.
No excersize???? What are you on dope???? I guess you have never been, atleast not driving!! Get on a 600+ lb sled and throw it around for 5 or 6 hours then tell me it not excersize. Btw sitting on your a$$ watching the leafs get their a$$es handed to them is NOT excersize!!!
Darkpuppet, anytime as long as we have snow...
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 30 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:Or just save your cash and not buy something that you don't need!

It's worse than a sports car... at least you can be crazy and drive the sports car in the winter! Good luck driving a snowmobile in the summer!
[right][snapback]158576[/snapback][/right]

You're a retard. please go away again.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
^-- not to mention a snowmobile will get across open water regardless of summer or winter... let's see a sports car do that!!!

nobody needs a computer, a house, a cellphone, non-zellers clothes, fast food, TV, leather chairs, but so what so long as you enjoy it. Sledding can be a lot of fun (though I've never been, and I'm from the north), and I bet, like motocross bikes, it's a helluva workout.

People say go-karting is a lazy sport... try spending 10 minutes on a track in a real gokart.. .it's freakin' hard!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

You've never been? Dear Lord.

Once you get on one your going to get one. If we end up moving, I am getting one. Period.

Then I am driving to NB and shutting someone up

PERMANENTLY.

NS Biatch.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Wow!!! Puppet you've never been?!?!?! Coming from TB I'm shocked!!! Man you must have had a boring childhood!!! Maybe then again you just spent your money on something else....HMMMMMMM Beer???
BTW my wife works at Zellers and they sell awesome clothes...at least she tells me they are stylish when she brings them home for me!! :(
I'm diggin' the hostility Nate, I really am.

If you think comics are worthless, pick a shop and go in. Then tell me what some of the older / rarer ones (older than 10 years old) are worth.

The figures? I could care less. Personal preference.

The statues? Nice AND a good investment, believe it or not.

Anyways, I was stating MY opinion. You guys could think what you want about my collecting, I could care less.

And as for the Focus, you've said it yourself. You're wasting money and hoping it'll stick around for another year just so you can justify it with yourself. That's YOUR choice. Mine is not buying a vehicle that gets used 4 months out of the year if I'm lucky, and that's in North Bay.

Bluetoy: you have massive problems with me, but then again I think you have massive problems. You sold your SVT, old man. Piss off.

Meford - you're slaying me. :D

I've been on more than one sled, and I've come to believe that they're largely glorified go-karts, with tracks and without need.

That's MY opinion, and your bloated tempers (period time?) won't change that.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Adam

Drop dead pizza head

Done :lol:

Ah, we all have and do stuff that to another person is a waste of money.

I went and got my pilot license and have a sword and knife collection. I like these things, doesn't matter what others say.

Jeez, as long as the bills are getting paid and your family isn't starving to death, who cares?
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
K, maybe I'm not getting threw.

Your opinion is retarded, nobody wants to hear it. Especially this one.

I think that has become pretty clear.

I'm not hostile towards you, you just speak of ignorant americans all the time yet you make fawkin ignorant comments like this one.

Quote:Or just save your cash and not buy something that you don't need!

It's worse than a sports car... at least you can be crazy and drive the sports car in the winter! Good luck driving a snowmobile in the summer!

Like, I've stopped telling you what your doing to your focus is wrong, nobody here tells you that buying comic books is retarded (btw, I collect them to), nobody told you those new leather couches are an execesive purchase, so why dont you leave the bs at the door dood. Your digging yourself deeper.

And as for me storing my focus, I have two cars that I get to enjoy year round. Not 1 (like you), but 2. May I add, one that doesnt see the garage as much as the focus, and its a 1992. Sounds like to me your jealous you dont get to expereince 4wd in a hatch. I can understand it being retarded if I only had the focus as my sole car, but I dont, come take look at underneath my car and compare it it to yours, I plan on driving the focus for lot longer than you pal. And getting more fun out of it in the process to, Guaranteed. ;)

1-3 years from now I'll have something with a turbo + AWD, don't know what, but I know what I want, and guess what? I'll still own the focus then, still work on it in the garage, still drive it at the track and still store it in the winter.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
OAC_Sparky,Nov 30 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:Jeez, as long as the bills are getting paid and your family isn't starving to death, who cares?
[right][snapback]158668[/snapback][/right]

Amen! :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Nov 30 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:Ah, we all have and do stuff that to another person is a waste of money.

I went and got my pilot license and have a sword and knife collection. I like these things, doesn't matter what others say.

Jeez, as long as the bills are getting paid and your family isn't starving to death, who cares?

Can we plane pool to work sometime?

Flofocus,Nov 30 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:K, maybe I'm not getting threw.

Your opinion is retarded, nobody wants to hear it.  Especially this one.

I think that has become pretty clear.

I'm not hostile towards you, you just speak of ignorant americans all the time yet you make fawkin ignorant comments like this one. 

Quote:Or just save your cash and not buy something that you don't need!

Like, I've stopped telling you what your doing to your focus is wrong, nobody here tells you that buying comic books is retarded (btw, I collect them to), nobody told you those new leather couches are an execesive purchase, so why dont you leave the bs at the door dood. Your digging yourself deeper.

And as for me storing my focus, I have two cars that I get to enjoy year round. One that doesnt see the garage as much as the focus, and its 1992. I plan on dirivng the focus for lot longer than you pal.
[right][snapback]158669[/snapback][/right]

I'll let it all go except the couches. Do you really think that I, the second cheapest guy on the board, bought them brand new at new prices? HELL NO.

If you want to get technical, based on what I was originally quoted on the washer/dryer before he offered the couch/chairs/footstools, I paid $250 for them. That's all 5 pieces.

And because I'm having so much fun with this already... what have you spent on the car in total? The "years" you keep trumpetting that you've been saving and buying don't matter.

I've spent less than $1200, including the new exhaust, rims and tires. Honest truth.

I have nothing against hobbies, but when they cross over into something entirely stupid (like World of Warcraft... sorry Oscar, but it's ridiculous at best) and then people justify it like they're buying milk and bread... I don't buy it.

I'd actually rather see someone turbo their daily driver than buy a damn snowmachine.

And once again, that's me. Call me what you will, think of me what you will.

How long will I keep the Focus? As long as I please... could be 1-10 more years, depending on a lot of circumstances. I could buy the Mustang GT I want for summer use and have the Focus for everything else, who knows. But in the end I've spent a lot less on it to do what I want to it, and I think that pisses off more than a few people.

You're welcome.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
OAC_Sparky,Nov 30 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:Ah, we all have and do stuff that to another person is a waste of money.

But you don't need to jump through hoops and buy things on a daily / weekly basis to enjoy the knives (I equate them to comics), and the pilot's license doesn't require you to keep a plane up to maintain it as well.

Yet more examples of hobbies and whatnot that make sense.

But your car is boring. To some of us, who wants to drive a boring car? Why go through life boring the hell out of yourself? It's not all about saving your money, it can also be about pride of ownership and the fact you have something in the world no one else does.

Like a pic of you kissing my ass

Insert pic of Nos kissing my ass here.................

Now some would pay thousands for that.

meford4u,Nov 30 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:Can we plane pool to work sometime?
[right][snapback]158675[/snapback][/right]
lol, I'd love to, but the helipad at the plant is about 600' too short for what I need. :o

It would be cool to put her down onto that new asphalt between OAP and OTP, though. And make that dayshift commute a little more fun.

OAC_Sparky,Nov 30 2005, 08:39 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 30 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:Can we plane pool to work sometime?
[right][snapback]158675[/snapback][/right]
lol, I'd love to, but the helipad at the plant is about 600' too short for what I need. :o

It would be cool to put her down onto that new asphalt between OAP and OTP, though. And make that dayshift commute a little more fun.
[right][snapback]158685[/snapback][/right]

I've always considered getting my pilots and then to fly a helicopter. Then it would be great to get to work.

I'm going to let this go, cuz your not getting my point at all.

Meford...

Quote:It's not all about saving your money, it can also be about pride of ownership and the fact you have something in the world no one else does.

:beerchug:

PS: When you have guys in there mighty G35's pulling you over at gas stations wondering where there fawkin doors went, then maybe you'll understand the love I have for my ford focus. :P PUT THAT IN AN ADD FORD!!! :lol:
meford4u,Nov 30 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:I've always considered getting my pilots and then to fly a helicopter.  Then it would be great to get to work.
[right][snapback]158687[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, but you think the gas mileage on the Focus sucks, try 6.5 gallons an hour of 100 octane!

Here's one Ford worker I've taken up a few times. You might know him, he used to be a repairman in trim, now works in the squeek and rattle booth.

[Image: 2004_0725_123809AASmall.jpg]
Nos: go play with your dolls. I have 3 cars, 2 sleds, 2 go karts, R/C truck, fully equipped garage, Big screen tv, House nearly paid for, 4 computers, Die cast car collection Should I go on. To each his own. Now go cry in a corner..

Oh and BTW We are NOT a club. Get over it.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word