Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Know Who's Reading
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 30 2005, 08:27 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 30 2005, 07:47 PM Wrote:K, maybe I'm not getting threw.

Your opinion is retarded, nobody wants to hear it.  Especially this one.

I think that has become pretty clear.

I'm not hostile towards you, you just speak of ignorant americans all the time yet you make fawkin ignorant comments like this one. 

Quote:Or just save your cash and not buy something that you don't need!

It's worse than a sports car... at least you can be crazy and drive the sports car in the winter! Good luck driving a snowmobile in the summer!

Like, I've stopped telling you what your doing to your focus is wrong, nobody here tells you that buying comic books is retarded (btw, I collect them to), nobody told you those new leather couches are an execesive purchase, so why dont you leave the bs at the door dood. Your digging yourself deeper.

And as for me storing my focus, I have two cars that I get to enjoy year round. One that doesnt see the garage as much as the focus, and its 1992. I plan on dirivng the focus for lot longer than you pal.
[right][snapback]158669[/snapback][/right]

I'll let it all go except the couches. Do you really think that I, the second cheapest guy on the board, bought them brand new at new prices? HELL NO.

If you want to get technical, based on what I was originally quoted on the washer/dryer before he offered the couch/chairs/footstools, I paid $250 for them. That's all 5 pieces.

And because I'm having so much fun with this already... what have you spent on the car in total? The "years" you keep trumpetting that you've been saving and buying don't matter.

I've spent less than $1200, including the new exhaust, rims and tires. Honest truth.

I have nothing against hobbies, but when they cross over into something entirely stupid (like World of Warcraft... sorry Oscar, but it's ridiculous at best) and then people justify it like they're buying milk and bread... I don't buy it.

I'd actually rather see someone turbo their daily driver than buy a damn snowmachine.

And once again, that's me. Call me what you will, think of me what you will.

How long will I keep the Focus? As long as I please... could be 1-10 more years, depending on a lot of circumstances. I could buy the Mustang GT I want for summer use and have the Focus for everything else, who knows. But in the end I've spent a lot less on it to do what I want to it, and I think that pisses off more than a few people.

You're welcome.
[right][snapback]158679[/snapback][/right]

NOS
Man you are a real idiot, I don't have to boost my car, I own a Lightning for summer. My new sled is also boosted, so get with the program you are falling behind. You spend your money on comics and statues and I haven't said anything about that, so if you have nothing useful to add then don't hyjack my thread, you are way off topic.
....It's no wonder why people don't want to post.
Associate,Nov 30 2005, 06:11 PM Wrote:Wow!!! Puppet you've never been?!?!?! Coming from TB I'm shocked!!! Man you must have had a boring childhood!!! Maybe then again you just spent your money on something else....HMMMMMMM Beer???
BTW my wife works at Zellers and they sell awesome clothes...at least she tells me they are stylish when she brings them home for me!! :(
[right][snapback]158632[/snapback][/right]

nah, I was cross-country skiing, skating, playing videogames, or mountainbiking (don't ask).

After you spend $5,000 on a mountainbike, you don't have much money for a sled :P.. that and my feet get cold really easy.

when it comes to enjoying myself, I go for all the toys that'll never net me any money (maybe my atari lynx perhaps?)... but I tell yah, I play hard, and have a lot of fun. Which i can't say for GI Joe's in their original packaging... sure the T-Max hasn't been started in a year, and I haven't picked up my sketch book in a while, and I have a collection of MAfs, and a mountainbike that's seen more money than my car.... but so what?

I'm not one for collecting... well, not collecting for the reasons collectors collect. If I wanted to make the most money out of a hobby, I'd work more. $1,000 per week of OT vs $1,000 for an action figure 30 years down the road.

My bro used to collect comics. he has transformers issues #1-200 (I could be lying tho)... but it's more fun to read them than admire their mylar bags.

to each his own.

p.s. Bluetoy and Associate have some of the damn coolest toys...AND collectables... I'm jealous.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

When you come sledding this winter, bring your t-max! I'll brake out the gt monster and Btoy can bring over his savage and we'll have a wreckfest!!!
Associate,Dec 1 2005, 06:08 PM Wrote:When you come sledding this winter, bring your t-max! I'll brake out the gt monster and Btoy can bring over his savage and we'll have a wreckfest!!!
[right][snapback]158883[/snapback][/right]

could we postpone the wreckfest till the summer perhaps? I put on aluminum a-arms, chasis supports and bumpers.

All of which are bolted securely to the nylon gearboxes. Smart move? probably not.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

This message just got me a promotion at Ford. I had a call from Ford today and they thanked me for putting up with all the wawawa and help firm my position that I am right and you are wrong. They want me to carry on this attitude into my new job as

VP of Customer Relations

And you thought you had problems before

Steve, you really hate me sometimes don't you :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
OAC_Sparky,Nov 30 2005, 10:02 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 30 2005, 08:44 PM Wrote:I've always considered getting my pilots and then to fly a helicopter.  Then it would be great to get to work.
[right][snapback]158687[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, but you think the gas mileage on the Focus sucks, try 6.5 gallons an hour of 100 octane!

Here's one Ford worker I've taken up a few times. You might know him, he used to be a repairman in trim, now works in the squeek and rattle booth.

[Image: 2004_0725_123809AASmall.jpg]
[right][snapback]158696[/snapback][/right]
Oh yeah. The guy with the Kramer hair. :lol:
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
hahaha. I know who it is now! Kramer hair.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Man who gives a damn what people spend there coin on, obviously they have the coin to do it. We can always give them an opinion on the product that they bought but to say its wrong to buy something thats out right stupid, ignorant and maybe jeliousy.

He has money + he loves snowmobiling = :)

Why dont we just go all out and close the site down cause modding focuses and talking about them is ghey. A stock focus will get you to work fine why mod it?. :rolleyes:

I know Im a dick sometimes, but at least I can back it up in some ways...
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.