Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow Moving Section
yes it is, not very exciting :unsure:
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
So.....where have you been? :iono:
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
We're slow moving people.. that's how we roll.

So is there anything exciting going on in SK? Okay I guess I didnt have to ask ;)
umm sooo...I work at innovation autosports now...for a few months now I guess..anyone need anything let me know i can even get my hands on stereo stuff as well now :) Kenwoow,eclipse,JVC, planet audio and tons more...so yep

I drive a pursuit now..come spring it will be dropped with rims and stereo then go from there...anyone else got some plans?
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
FociS8nt,Dec 6 2005, 04:16 AM Wrote:umm sooo...I work at innovation autosports now...for a few months now I guess..anyone need anything let me know i can even get my hands on stereo stuff as well now :) Kenwoow,eclipse,JVC, planet audio and tons more...so yep

I drive a pursuit now..come spring it will be dropped with rims and stereo then go from there...anyone else got some plans?
[right][snapback]159535[/snapback][/right]

I got pimp winter tires and my next mod will be a winter car heater! WOOT!
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
My plans are pretty much just to buy new tires in the spring, then see if I have any money left after finishing my basement (which I already know I wont..).

I just buried myself further in debt by replacing the doors and windows in my house so I'll be paying that and the mortgage off for a while before any new car toys.
Hey long time since i've been on here like...3 weeks WOW! hehehe.

Any ways, uhm am getting a new computer around the end of Jan i just need to save up about 1200$ so yea...

ummm.... am going to a fun new years party so that should be fun. oh and i just got a psp in november for my birthday so, that's about what's new with me, oh and my foci is being a retard and trying to over heat. but i don't drive it enough to let it.
Save points are for quiters