Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Into Focus
Hello everyone.

I wanted to know if anyone from the Windsor/ London area of Ontario was intrested in being part of a Ohio g2g ?

This g2g will include focus owners from Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, West Virgina and Pennsylvania.

Also, Wyane Foy (Hypnotic Automtive Illusions) a popular SVT / Focus tuner with excellent products and tunes will be attending from Georgia.

I recently drove from Wixom Michigan to the park where the meet will be held at in ohio. I would consdier this the equivilant of driving from past detriot. So I was thinking if any of you near the michigan border wanted to attend that would be cool and you would be very welcomed to attend.

Just a thought. If anyones intrested i'll bring a main canadain post about the meet to this page.

Until then heres information on other sites.
Focaljet.com Spring into Focus Info
FocusFanatics Spring into Focus Info
TheFocusConnection Spring into Focus Info

Any questions. PM, Email, AIM or post them here I'de be very glad to answer any of them.

Thanks for you're time and consdieration
~ Bill D "KesTrel" :P :D
I might be interested in going I like road trips to the states. When is this meet and g2g planned for ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Nov 20 2005, 12:36 AM Wrote:I might be interested in going I like road trips to the states. When is this meet and g2g planned for ?
[right][snapback]156796[/snapback][/right]

April 23rd 2006.

Unfortuantly its a sunday..

Click one of the site links above. If you're not registerd to any of those let me know I"ll post all the information up here.

I figured I'd give this link a bump to put it back on page one.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
i was thinking about this, but its right in the middle of my exams!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
possible - possible
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow this is coming up fast, I can't wait though!
So am I the only one going to this or is anyone else from FocusCanada.net going a long to this American g2g in Ohio, to represent ? :huh:
If I'm still laid-off, I might go. Its a sunday so I won't have to get early or anything, or be anywhere important on the monday. hmmmm
Frost__2001,Apr 2 2006, 11:46 AM Wrote:So am I the only one going to this or is anyone else from FocusCanada.net going a long to this American g2g in Ohio, to represent ? :huh:
[right][snapback]178606[/snapback][/right]

not to quote myself but am I the only one going to this event in Ohio ? lol will I be the lone Canadian representing Foci from north of the boarder to our American brothers & sisters to the south ?
Bump, 4 days till this meet !
Frost__2001,Apr 19 2006, 07:01 PM Wrote:Bump, 4 days till this meet !
[right][snapback]182107[/snapback][/right]

are you still going? atleast the gas will be slightly cheaper on the other side

***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
yeah, I'm already there, well in Ohio that is, I'm posting this from my hotel.

I'm the only Canadian here I think that is attending, though the one thing that came up before I left was me blowing a brake line near the calliper but a quick trip to ford to get the part and two hours later it was repaired at home and I was on my way. I'll take plenty of pic and post them when I get back on Monday.
Okay, I tried to add this reply to the Photo of meets in the Photo section but I couldn't, as I don't have permission apperently..... :huh:

But yeah here is 9 teaser pic's I have more but I have to still up load them to my MSN space and go thru them all. I'll add a link to my space when I finish going thru all the pics.... trust me there is lots of them..... :D

[Image: 000_0296.jpg]
[Image: 000_0295.jpg]
[Image: 000_0294.jpg]
[Image: 000_0293.jpg]
[Image: 000_0291.jpg]
[Image: 000_0290.jpg]
[Image: 000_0288.jpg]
[Image: 000_0287.jpg]

Here is a pic of one of our focus canada members in KY that showed up

[Image: 000_0292.jpg]

there was over 32 foci there, and people were coming and going, plus there was awards.....

Oh.......................... and I was the only Canadian that went, and showed up. <_<
Yeah, it was a fun time. I was wanting to talk to ya, but never had a chance. Car looked really good. How long of a drive was it for ya? For me, it was about 3 hours, not bad. We came back the same day.
-Andrew
European headlights, European upper grille, MBRP cat-back exhaust, ICEMAN cold air intake, and other assorted mods.
http://www.focusxtreme.com
Pffft.

All the way in Ohio, we had almost as many cars at the BBQ last year. (jk)

Way to represent!

DARKPUPPET: We should have sent a load of pimp cards down with these guys.
I have the window stickers of our site, so I did pimp the site while it was there.

and the trip was 7 hrs... plus 1.5 of stop time to eat.