Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ali G Interveiws The Beckhams
i thought this clip was hilarious!!!

RESPECT
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
That *was* pretty funny!!
I'd heard of Ali G, but didn't know who/what he was.

Posh Spice looks especially cute here.. yum.
[Image: AliG_Beckhams1.jpg]

Great banter..
AliG: "David, they say posh people talk as if they got a plum in their mouth.
Does your missus sound posh when she got your plums in 'er mouth?"

[Image: AliG_Beckhams3.jpg]

Posh: "He was going to say "you're not actually meant to speak when you've got your mouth full",
so you wouldn't actually have that problem".

[Image: AliG_Beckhams2.jpg]

AliG: "Respekt, respekt!"
[Image: AliG_Beckhams4.jpg]
'00 ZX3, WW 'W-Typ' kit & 3-pc Wing, 17" CSA Ultra 5-spoke rims, Progress Springs, SPAX shocks & struts, MAC Intake.
hahahaha she is a hotty, and it looked like the Beckhams enjoyed the interview,and he is super funny.

He interviews Trump and Steve Nash...super funny also
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
yeah I'll admit he has done some really good interviews lol....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Ali G rules no matter what he does. I love the debate he was having with a nun, a catholic priest, and I think there was a rabbi or something. The catholic priest was getting so pissed off..

Ali G Indahouse is also one of the funniest movies..
Lol funny.
Did anyone hear that the Kazakhistan government thinks Sasha's Borat Impersonations are offensive to Kazakh's, they say he is poking fun of them. LMAO never ceases to amaze me, but I find his Borat character Funny as hell, i dont care what the Kazakhs think.
My other ride is your Mom
Did you see the Borat interview at the horse racing place? He goes on and on comparing the horse to a man, and the lady he's interviewing is just so uncomfortable but doesnt say anything.. it's gold.