Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Buy Imagelab
Well Kristin and I came back from our Vegas/Grand Canyon trip with about 1000 pictures. After narrowing it down to 300 realy good pictures I now had to find somewhere to get them all printed wihtout it costing me more than my trip!

Normaly I go to walmart since it's cheap and quick but they were going to charge me .25c per picture since they didn't have any sales. The guy behind the counter suggested I try Best Buy. At .16c a pictures it was a great deal! You just create an account upload your pictures select the ones you want to print edit or crop if needed. ( This can take a while since it reloads every picture each time you change one.)

Once your done selecting your pictures you submit your order and select if you want to pick up your pictures at the closest best buy store, shipping free or pay to have them shipped for you.

You get your order number via email after submitting your order and less than 48hrs later I got aother saying that my pictures were ready to pick up.

The quality of the pictures is fantastic they are printed on Kodak paper and look better than my normal walmart glossy.

Overall I'm extreamly happy with the results and I saved about $30 from using Walmart.
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Rogers Photo is pretty cheap too, works the same way, and you can pick them up from your local Rogers video when they're done
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I'm assuming that the best buy photo is the same as futurephoto?

That's what I've used in the past.. always been happy with the results... and they'll even mail the pictures anywhere I want.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!