Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Some Parts
Hi Mitch,

I don't know if you carry or can get these items but I am looking for:
(04 Focus 2.0L zetec sedan)

1) Volant air intake - #19420C
2) 2.25" flexpipe (any brand i suppose or are they different?)
3) JDM or KS dual halo projector headlights (in black or chrome)
4) MAF sensor

Thanks!
Be the change you want to see in this world.
1) i am not a Volant dealer but i can get you the FS coolflo.
2) i have the FS flex in stock, iirc it's $160cnd plus GST and shipping.
3) check ebay, i dont' and wont sell these
4) is yours damaged? if not then there is ZERO reason to replace it. you best bet if you do need one is the dealer or a junk yard.

let me know what you want to do.
ZX3TUNING,Dec 6 2005, 12:49 AM Wrote:1) i am not a Volant dealer but i can get you the FS coolflo.
4) is yours damaged? if not then there is ZERO reason to replace it. you best bet if you do need one is the dealer or a junk yard.

[right][snapback]159542[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for your reply. I might be interested in the flexpipe soon. I plan to add an mbrp 2.25" exhaust system in the spring and wondering if i should i get a 2.25" flexpipe (like your FS flex)?

Also, I noticed on your page your zx3 has a 2002 euro front bumper. Do you know if that bumper would fit a 2004 zts? Or are the zx3 and zts 00-04 different sizes and shapes (cuz they alll look the same to me).

Thanks
cornflakes,Dec 8 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:
ZX3TUNING,Dec 6 2005, 12:49 AM Wrote:1) i am not a Volant dealer but i can get you the FS coolflo.

Thanks for your reply. I might be interested in the flexpipe soon. I plan to add an mbrp 2.25" exhaust system in the spring and wondering if i should i get a 2.25" flexpipe (like your FS flex)?

Also, I noticed on your page your zx3 has a 2002 euro front bumper. Do you know if that bumper would fit a 2004 zts? Or are the zx3 and zts 00-04 different sizes and shapes (cuz they alll look the same to me).

Thanks
[right][snapback]159926[/snapback][/right]

Anything for the ZX3 front end will fit a ZTS. The side skirts are compatible as long as the side strakes of the skirt don't interfere with the opening operation of the rear doors. IIRC the rear bumper covers are different and the sedan has more length from the rear wheel well to the end of the bumper cover.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 8 2005, 11:09 AM Wrote:
cornflakes,Dec 8 2005, 10:46 AM Wrote:

Thanks
[right][snapback]159926[/snapback][/right]

Anything for the ZX3 front end will fit a ZTS. The side skirts are compatible as long as the side strakes of the skirt don't interfere with the opening operation of the rear doors. IIRC the rear bumper covers are different and the sedan has more length from the rear wheel well to the end of the bumper cover.
[right][snapback]159937[/snapback][/right]

That's awesome to know! I love that 2002 euro front bumper zx3 tuning has on its focus! I want it!! Where do I get one???
from me but the lower lip i wont bring in anymore
i had to many complainrs with the fit and on mine i had to spend a lot of time and money to get it to fit the bumper perfectly.