Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back From Sema With New Products!
I had a great trip to Vegas and the SEMA show despite having some sort of lung infection while down there! :unsure:

anyways, i have lots of new products for sale and picked up a few exclusive product lines aswell.

i have a ton of stuff do finalize so i wont go into a lot of details but i am now a dealer and/or distributor of the following new product lines:

K-Mac Suspensions (camber kits)
SPAX Suspensions
Cat Cams
Koni Suspensions
Samco Silicone hoses and Acc.
PanaVise Dash-mount kits/solutions
Vibrant exhaust
ChaseCam *Got Video*
Kinesis Wheels
Team Dynamic wheels
Cosworth
Innovate Motorsports
to name the major ones...

new stuff that i should quickly mention....

- H&R now has a mild drop CupKit with 1.4" of drop front and rear but with the same amazing handling and smooth feel of the standard 2.5" Cupkit.

- i will be having a pre-order sale on the K-Mac camber/caster plates front and rear shortly.
Great. Can you get me some rims for my 1998 F150?

16 X 10's

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Does Cat Cams make any cams for supercharger applications?
Konis.

How much?
meford4u,Nov 5 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:Great.  Can you get me some rims for my 1998 F150?

16 X 10's
[right][snapback]153967[/snapback][/right]

as Kinesis doesn't make a 16" wheel, you are thinking Team Dynamics?
i'm not sure if CAT makes a SC application, i'll check into that.

as for the Koni's, just the shocks?

like i said, i still need to fianlize some things such as pricing with these companies, so it may be a week or 2 before i have part numbers and prices for everything...
i just thought i would post up incease anyone was going to be buying soon, to wait for my pricing...
Wohoo good news !!

I might be very interested in some Team Dynamics wheels this spring for sure.

They do make excellent racing wheels and some are very light too. Much like Rota but easier to find for a focus :P
got gas?
ZX3TUNING,Nov 6 2005, 05:45 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 5 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:Great.  Can you get me some rims for my 1998 F150?

16 X 10's
[right][snapback]153967[/snapback][/right]

as Kinesis doesn't make a 16" wheel, you are thinking Team Dynamics?
[right][snapback]154022[/snapback][/right]

I am just asking as what I have found for my truck is very limited. If you go to the 18" or bigger rim, then there's lots to choose from. But I have a 4x4 and want the small rim/large tire look. If you have something available in my bolt pattern and size and can handle the torture of my truck, then I am interested in buying new rims.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ZX3TUNING,Nov 6 2005, 05:47 PM Wrote:i'm not sure if CAT makes a SC application, i'll check into that.

as for the Koni's, just the shocks?

like i said, i still need to fianlize some things such as pricing with these companies, so it may be a week or 2 before i have part numbers and prices for everything...
i just thought i would post up incease anyone was going to be buying soon, to wait for my pricing...
[right][snapback]154023[/snapback][/right]

Just shocks.

Thanks.
Didn't seeya there Mitch, but wasn't that crazy?

Did you watch the Powerworks Foci's on the track? How about the twin turbo Vette or turbo'd GTO? WOW!
if you were there watching the PW cars on the last half of the day before the D1 demo i was there pretty much from 1pm on doingf a lot of the driving! :)
koni = awesome

cosworth = god

nice work!
Mitch.

I sent you a PM a while ago asking for a price on some Koni's

How much??????
Mitch,

You Rule ! :D
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
ZX3TUNING,Nov 7 2005, 09:03 PM Wrote:if you were there watching the PW cars on the last half of the day before the D1 demo i was there pretty much from 1pm on doingf a lot of the driving! :)
[right][snapback]154350[/snapback][/right]

Oh snap, I had no idea! The white ZX3?

Nice driving either way.
anthony,
as i'm now dealing direct with Koni, my pricing is going to be different. if you can sit tight for a few days while i get everything sorted with Koni i'll get some great prices.

I got to drive the White car with the BBK and the grey Auto car, the SVT was a little over-abused before i go there so they didn't want anyone driving but their drivers. if you saw a guy with a grey t-shirt and facial hair driving one of the cars, that was me! :)

i'm trying to get everything sorted as quickly as possible on all the new parts and lines i am going to be carrying. i ask that you guys be patient and i'll post prices ASAP.
ZX3TUNING,Nov 8 2005, 11:47 PM Wrote:anthony,
as i'm now dealing direct with Koni, my pricing is going to be different. if you can sit tight for a few days while i get everything sorted with Koni i'll get some great prices.

I got to drive the White car with the BBK and the grey Auto car, the SVT was a little over-abused before i go there so they didn't want anyone driving but their drivers. if you saw a guy with a grey t-shirt and facial hair driving one of the cars, that was me! :)

i'm trying to get everything sorted as quickly as possible on all the new parts and lines i am going to be carrying. i ask that you guys be patient and i'll post prices ASAP.
[right][snapback]154590[/snapback][/right]

Shoot me a PM when you find out.

I plan on owning some of those for the spring.
No problem, i'm still waiting on Koni to get back to me on final pricing...

oh and the GB for the K-Mac camber/caster plates is up in the GB section!
how about the f2 special that we talked about b4 you left for sema? any word on that date? i'd like to get it ordered very soon so that i have plenty of time to mount it to my car this winter

thanks
Below Average Car Club
ANTHONYD,Nov 8 2005, 08:25 AM Wrote:Mitch.

I sent you a PM a while ago asking for a price on some Koni's

How much??????
[right][snapback]154412[/snapback][/right]

Whoa... hold the phone. I thought I understood you were ready to part with your Focus and move on... or at least that's the impression I got at the NOTL Cruise. A little change of mind? B)
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded