Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday Nov 8th - St Louis - Menu Inside
We're hitting St Louis bar and grille at Yonge and Eglinton, you need to chime in by lunch to be confirmed for a seat... otherwise it's naked twister time.

http://www.stlouiswings.com/pdfs/st-louis-...-2050-yonge.pdf

EDITED as requested by the almighty admin.

Location specifics, linkie to map and such - http://www.stlouiswings.com/location_eglinton.htm
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Im in TO the week of the 14th. There til the end of the month.....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Beer and wings!
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Nov 3 2005, 05:55 PM Wrote:Beer and wings!
[right][snapback]153550[/snapback][/right]

Great Idea.

I'll bring the nightshit.
Al will be present at any event where there is meat to be eaten of the beef or poultry variety in my general vacinity
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
there's lots of options.

from red lobster to wings. I'm tentatively in.. just decide where you boys wanna go.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I'd love to hit up Red Lobster... say Bay and Dundas? It's right next to the Delta, too :D

Who else is up for that... say Monday night? It'd make great stress relief after a typical Monday.

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 4 2005, 12:45 PM Wrote:I'd love to hit up Red Lobster... say Bay and Dundas? It's right next to the Delta, too :D

Who else is up for that... say Monday night? It'd make great stress relief after a typical Monday.
[right][snapback]153705[/snapback][/right]

Was at Red Lobster lastnight...

good news: all you can eat shrimp
bad news: they let their liquor license expire

Where are we doing this guys? I'm probably one of the only non-drinkers on the board, so dragging you all there (Red Lobster) wouldn't be right.

what's the status of this?

My project has been post poned for a couple of weeks. I wont be coming down until Nov 21st.......
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I'm good for tonight or tomorrow night.

I'm still up for supper tonight at 6PM at Red Lobster unless you guys have another venue in mind... I just need to know so I can get the car out of the valet parking if driving is required.

Tonight works best for me, but maybe not red lobster. I'm still having shrimp nightmares.

Have you ever been to a pickle barrel NOS? There's one at yonge and eglinton (right on the subway) that's easy to find, and big enough to accomodate a few people.

I'd suggest St. Louis for some wings, but I get more (read: beer) out of it, and not sure how much you love wings.

And the menu offers a lot of options.

I just don't know of too many places downtown personally.

give me a shout on my cell (416-409-9950) if you want to discuss.

Let's do it.... where we goin'?
I'm only in for tommorow, NOS lets meet up cuz I got something for you...
hmmm... Looks like Anthony is stuck for the evening,

want to move this to tomorrow perhaps? more people are available... and I'll try to shuffle my day around tomorrow to make it out as well.

will give more time to set a definite venue as well.

is that alright?

Kev, we can do this tomorrow if you wanna bring that package and bundle it all into one...

Steve, sure... let's do this tomorrow... I'll just hit RL anyways :D

Anthony... where you wanna go? And who else is in on this? Scooba? Meford? Anyone?

St Louis? Sure... you guys can have what you wish. I'll have food :P

Ok, who's in? Chime in now. I'll make reservations for 6pm.

I'm in.

See you there at 6:00pm.
I have to get my back rearranged in Oakville, so another 45 minutes downtown isn't that far out of the way. I'll try and make a show of it around 630-7. I'll call if I can't make it, but my plan is to drag my ass there and put some beer on my sorrows.

I'll see if the boy wants to come. He's just loafing around reading shite about engines and crap
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.