Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Freestyle Is A Truck?
Saw a Freestyle today with black on white Ontario plates and not the blue on white that cars have. Is the Freestyle classed as a truck?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
according to the licence plate

it is a F.uck = Ford truck
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
No kidding eh, I don't think it's a truck, it's defiantly not a truck. Truck like car is more like it... they don't classify the Volvo Cross Country a truck do they? :o
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
The Freestar and Windstar are trucks too.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
When owned by a business and used for commercial purposes it must have the commercial black on white Ontario plate. When owned personally a regular passenger car plate can be used.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Oct 27 2005, 06:25 AM Wrote:When owned by a business and used for commercial purposes it must have the commercial black on white Ontario plate.  When owned personally a regular passenger car plate can be used.
[right][snapback]151918[/snapback][/right]
That's not accurate, even a privately owned pickup truck has the black commercial plates, tag on the front. When privately owned you get a red tag that goes on the opposite side of the plate that says "This vehicle is not for commercial use".

I had them for my Ranger.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Oct 27 2005, 08:58 AM Wrote:
dBlast,Oct 27 2005, 06:25 AM Wrote:When owned by a business and used for commercial purposes it must have the commercial black on white Ontario plate.  When owned personally a regular passenger car plate can be used.
[right][snapback]151918[/snapback][/right]
That's not accurate, even a privately owned pickup truck has the black commercial plates, tag on the front. When privately owned you get a red tag that goes on the opposite side of the plate that says "This vehicle is not for commercial use".

I had them for my Ranger.
[right][snapback]151928[/snapback][/right]

This is more in reference to crossover type of vehicles like mini-vans, van/SUV type of vehicles (eg Chevy Astro van, you'll see some with black and some with blue lettering on their plates.)
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.