Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Played Brothers In Arms For Xbox?
Saw the commercial for it the other day and it looks pretty intense. Anyone tried it yet?
ANTHONYD,Oct 26 2005, 10:06 PM Wrote:Saw the commercial for it the other day and it looks pretty intense. Anyone tried it yet?
[right][snapback]151778[/snapback][/right]

I played it on PC and I really found it refreshing at first, but I have to say it become a little redundant by the end but still very rewarding.

I definitly recomment Brother in Arms no matter what platform.

9/10 for originality and innovation in a genre already overplayed.

It does work and its fun. :)
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
Thanks Marc.

It's like playing it for PC, without the image quality. Hmmm... go play it for PC?

Sorry... I'm still highly skeptical about the new consoles, perhaps this time they'll live up to the hype.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 26 2005, 06:28 PM Wrote:It's like playing it for PC, without the image quality. Hmmm... go play it for PC?

Sorry... I'm still highly skeptical about the new consoles, perhaps this time they'll live up to the hype.
[right][snapback]151792[/snapback][/right]

the PS2 is probably the only current gen console that didn't live up to all the hype technology wise (but blew it away in content).

Doesn't Brothers in Arms support HD?

The only problem with console games is that developers are so insistent on porting PC games to them.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Oct 27 2005, 12:06 AM Wrote:The only problem with console games is that developers are so insistent on porting PC games to them.
[right][snapback]151814[/snapback][/right]

thanks god its not the other way around... its a lot easier to reduce a model triangle count of downsize a texture size...

console suck, not enough memory and controlers. :rolleyes: i know it sucks to developpe for them.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
french_connection,Oct 26 2005, 08:37 PM Wrote:thanks god its not the other way around...  its a lot easier to reduce a model triangle count of downsize a texture size...

console suck, not enough memory and controlers.  :rolleyes:  i know it sucks to developpe for them.
[right][snapback]151827[/snapback][/right]

haha... you must do modelling and/or animation...

I can't deny that... but my biggest complaint is that people are so stuck on adding more and more features into a game and working without a ceiling, that you lose a bit of creativity... how many war simulators do we need??

I've played some great 1st person shooters on consoles, but most of them were born and bred for consoles, not the PC. Working from PC to console, the game will never be as good. It's a symptom of porting IMO.

It's amazing watching the different approaches to the same problems developers use. Some toss in more polygons, some use less polygons and more shaders... Hell, you can run doom 3 on a voodoo II.

sorry, ranting... and off topic.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!