Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo Revolution Controller Commercial
I was surf'en bo funk and found this for nintendo........... it's the officeal commercial playing in Japan currently, I got confirmation on this from my friend's son as he get tv programs sent over from japan.

Check it out. it's cool.

http://www.bofunk.com/video/2206/nintendo_...controller.html
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
better not have any fine china or other expensive breakable stuff in the room while playing that
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Or people walking up behind you
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
I don't understand, the remote responds to movement instead of inputs? That's weird... cool, but strange. Guess it'll help kids get in shape :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
actually good point raine, honestly I really thought that chick with the green controller playing mario brothers was kinda hot.

back on topic though,

Apperently my brother was saying Nintendo is trying to release the system world wide at the same time, date etc..... I think the launch date is oct....... 21, 2006 ? I have to double check on that but I think that's when it planed to be released.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Revolution Controller Details Released darkpuppet 1 1,049 09-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Last Post: crazikev