Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Did It To!
SWEET B)

Adrian........... I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Mom Says I'm Special
welcome to teh club dude!

this class of 1000:

Crazikev
Frost_2001
Kool Zx3
:lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
I just gotta catch you kev :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
and i got to catch Frost, again
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
I'm almost there. Time to do some postwhoring this weekend.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 21 2005, 07:41 AM Wrote:I'm almost there.  Time to do some postwhoring this weekend.
[right][snapback]150608[/snapback][/right]

guess I'm disabling post counting this weekend.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Warning levels just went up on you three.
darkpuppet,Oct 21 2005, 08:06 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 21 2005, 07:41 AM Wrote:I'm almost there.  Time to do some postwhoring this weekend.
[right][snapback]150608[/snapback][/right]

guess I'm disabling post counting this weekend.
[right][snapback]150610[/snapback][/right]

Bastard... If my cold keeps up, I ain't doing squat this weekend anyways.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Double post.

crazikev,Oct 21 2005, 01:25 AM Wrote:and i got to catch Frost, again
[right][snapback]150595[/snapback][/right]

Kev, I'm no longer in the 1000's, I'm in the 1100's now....... plus your too far back back there now lol............ :lol:

AnthonyD, I'm not as bad as Kev is portraying me here.... I'm innocent :D

just kidding, Kev's cool :D !
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
double posted there by accident, but Yeah Congrats Kool on the 1000 mark !
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
what is this "warning level" thing? Is that why i cannot post?
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Oct 21 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:what is this "warning level" thing?  Is that why i cannot post?
[right][snapback]150759[/snapback][/right]

with the warning level increase, it's possible for a mod to force all of a member's posts to be previewed by a mod before being visible.

sort of a misunderstanding on how it works, sorry to block ya like this, I've gone ahead and approved your posts, and the the warning has been removed... please accept my humblest apologies... post freely... :P

warning levels are homosexual.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Oct 22 2005, 07:24 PM Wrote:warning levels are homosexual.
[right][snapback]150900[/snapback][/right]

I approve of all draconian measures.

explain how youy get warned. and what the warning is for.
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Oct 22 2005, 07:32 PM Wrote:explain how youy get warned. and what the warning is for.
[right][snapback]150902[/snapback][/right]

it's a tool mods have access to.. everyone has a warning level. You're currently at zero % warning.

it can be raised and lowered.. and with each one, a PM can be sent to you, along with a note that gets tagged on your 'record'.

along with raising and lowering the warning level, a person may be banned or require moderator review of all posts for a specified period of time, or indefinitely.

It's one of the many tools available to Big Brother™.

well Big Brother can shove that tool where the sun dont shine!!!
hahaha
jk
dont "warn me"
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
lol your kidding right.............. hmm reminds me of the good old MSN Chat hosting days lol
PFFFT! warning levels are still ghey
05 Altima SE-R