Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Horton's
Well, I just thought I'd tell you all about a new sandwich at my work called the South West Chicken, I have to admit it's really good and really really low on fats if anyone is watching their diets.

I'm not to sure on the price as I don't have to pay for it ( HA - HA ) but I think it's close to the same price as Chicken Club. I have to admit it's got some zest to it as the sause is spicy, and the new bread it's on is very tasty too ( toasted that is ) So yeah it's offically started today if you want to try it out.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Mmmm, Sandwich.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
If we flashed our FC.net shirts, could you provide us with a free sandwich? :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I love spicy s**t, Plus im Starving marvin right now...

Tom Hortons should deliver!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 17 2005, 10:37 AM Wrote:If we flashed our FC.net shirts, could you provide us with a free sandwich? :lol:
[right][snapback]149551[/snapback][/right]

Sure if I'm on shift, but it would only be a discount lol............ :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
um...are we so out of topics that we have to resort to talking about SANDWICHES now???

with that said, i'll take a ham and cheese please
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Oct 17 2005, 03:40 PM Wrote:um...are we so out of topics that we have to resort to talking about SANDWICHES now???

with that said, i'll take a ham and cheese please
[right][snapback]149655[/snapback][/right]

LOL............. well it is off topic so yeah we can talk about things like sandwiches in here lol.... :lol:
I say you courier me over a sandwich.
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Oct 18 2005, 10:26 AM Wrote:I say you courier me over a sandwich.
[right][snapback]149836[/snapback][/right]

SVT down again? :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Its running...

It almost stalled thismorning at a red light. I was all like WTFX...

but really i'm just lazy tim hortons is too far away.
05 Altima SE-R
I want one now after reading this! :lol:
Turbo arrived!
MAIL ME THE DAMNED SANDWICH

:lol:

I am so BORED :(
05 Altima SE-R
Here scooba
[Image: sandwiches.gif]
[Image: sandwiches.jpg]

Eat Up! :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
pfft.

DIGITAL SANDWICHES WERE NOT REQUESTED!
05 Altima SE-R
they look good, but they taste like computer screen
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Scooba got stop being picky :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
they are full of iron, i mean... silicone
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Now i'm tired.

If someone would fax me over a cup of coffee it would be appreciated.
05 Altima SE-R
Might have to go pick one of those up, sounds really good, and may possibly improve my mood...
SEEING AS SOME IDIOT SCHEDULED MY LUNCH AT M-FING 3PM!
(and i leave at 4:30)

ok i'm better now.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Oct 18 2005, 01:40 PM Wrote:Might have to go pick one of those up, sounds really good, and may possibly improve my mood...
SEEING AS SOME IDIOT SCHEDULED MY LUNCH AT M-FING 3PM!
(and i leave at 4:30)

ok i'm better now.
[right][snapback]149917[/snapback][/right]
do they have them at the American Tims? or are u gonna have to make a border run?

custom officier:"reason for this trip?"
torradan:"lunch"
custom officier:"where at?"
Torradan:"Tim hortons"
custom officer:"can u bring me back an extra large double double?"
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs