Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Info For Niagara Event
For those listed below, you should have received an email from me regarding the event on Saturday. I need to hear back from the attendees so far on this list

Attendees so far.....

Torradan Yes
2001ZTS.... No
AnthonyD Yes
Darkpuppet Yes
Crazikev Yes
Crazirich Yes.....will meet us in the falls
Raine and Vanessa Yes
ZX3guy2000 Yes
ZX5focused Yes
scoobasteve Yes
NefCanuck Yes
MyBlackSt
martinfan Yes
silver02svtf
j3rt Yes
frost 2001 Yes
2004ZX3 No
Burnin21 Yes
dBlast Yes
Sweetg Yes
qtgino
schade Yes
SangriaRedZX5
focuzedn2o
mo focus No
focusnme No
Nos?? NO
GapBoyPCS
Sundown
euro zx5 Yes
oh ya me

If you want to join us, please chime in now or take a chance and just join us on Saturday. I need numbers for the business' for possible press, yes I said press, but that's not confirmed, and for insurance purposes as well involving 1 business in particular.

I think the total sits at 30 as of today.

Should be a great day.

yes means I heard from you and your coming. No means I've heard from you and you cannot attend. Please respond asap.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Lookin forward to it!
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I'm gonna try my best to make it as well, just waiting to see if i get signed off from an overtime shift :angry:
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I'm in riding stag. I may grab my Nephew to navigate for me.

I only have 18 clipboards for everyone. I'll be handing out ghetto stapled packages to the rest of the people.
ANTHONYD,Oct 13 2005, 08:27 AM Wrote:I'm in riding stag. I may grab my Nephew to navigate for me.

I only have 18 clipboards for everyone. I'll be handing out ghetto stapled packages to the rest of the people.
[right][snapback]148629[/snapback][/right]
does that mean first come first served or bring ur own.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
there will be enough packages for everyone, since people will be partnering up for the poker run, there should be a cliboard in every car participating in the poker run... if that makes sense.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

ZX5focused,Oct 13 2005, 08:46 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Oct 13 2005, 08:27 AM Wrote:I'm in riding stag. I may grab my Nephew to navigate for me.

[right][snapback]148629[/snapback][/right]
does that mean first come first served or bring ur own.
[right][snapback]148632[/snapback][/right]

everyone will get a package!
Listen up. Everything is in place. I hope everything goes as well as Anthony and I have planned, but there is no doubt going to be a problem somewhere.
I have prizes in hand from Ford.
If you didn't respond to my email regarding your participation then come 11am and your not at the gateway to niagara, were on our way. If you did respond, we will wait a little longer for you. But everyone try to leave losts of time for travel and don't kill yourself getting there on time.
Everything will be explained when you get to the gateway to Niagara. Just fill up closer to Burlington/ Hamilton as I noticed gas in the Falls was at 104.9.
See you all tomorrow.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Can't wait! Should be a good day!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded