Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finance Minister Greg Sorbara Stepped Down
Opposition says McGuinty slow to act on Sorbara.......

full storie here:
http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/Article..._resigns_051011
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Meh, Liberals. What more can you expect?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Oct 12 2005, 06:31 PM Wrote:Meh, Liberals. What more can you expect?
[right][snapback]148518[/snapback][/right]

he may be crookid, but not as crooket as The PC party, that Gurmax Greywall guy or something.. theyre all liers man, thats what makes this country so great.
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Oct 12 2005, 08:05 PM Wrote:
Raine,Oct 12 2005, 06:31 PM Wrote:Meh, Liberals. What more can you expect?
[right][snapback]148518[/snapback][/right]

he may be crookid, but not as crooket as The PC party, that Gurmax Greywall guy or something.. theyre all liers man, thats what makes this country so great.
[right][snapback]148549[/snapback][/right]

your joking, right? Cause you missed the boat learning and reading and writing apparently about the government. The Conservatives of Mike Harris were the best thing that ever happened to Ontario. The Liberals changed the Conservative agenda very little when they came into power. They just lied and raised taxes. You lose if you voted them in.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Sorbara was already in hot water when he was originally named as finance minister way back when as one of the companies he was a director of was being investigated by the Ontario Securites and Exchange Commission.

McFlipFlop didn't demand his resignation then because Sorbara had him by the short & curlies as Sorbara was the former treasurer of the Liberal Party of Ontario.

Sorbara used up his free pass then and therefore had no choice this time...

NefCanuck
lol good point there Nefcanuck.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.