Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government's Speech From The Throne.
Donno if anyone cares but here it is...

http://sympaticomsn.ctv.ca/servlet/Article...e_speech_051011
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
They are making changes to Drive Clean, or so they say.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Oct 13 2005, 08:47 AM Wrote:They are making changes to Drive Clean, or so they say.
[right][snapback]148633[/snapback][/right]
That's the only thing that got my attention. Let's wait and see. Maybe they'll announce the official change right before an election, and only will happen if they are re-elected. :(
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
CanadaSVT,Oct 14 2005, 07:31 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Oct 13 2005, 08:47 AM Wrote:They are making changes to Drive Clean, or so they say.
That's the only thing that got my attention. Let's wait and see. Maybe they'll announce the official change right before an election, and only will happen if they are re-elected. :(
[right][snapback]148974[/snapback][/right]

Fiberals fudging a promise? I've never heard of such a thing! /sarcasm

It's like the Liberals claim on new landlord and tenant legislation within the first year of their mandate to date? Zip, nada, zilch and bumpkus meaning I still have to advise clients living under the most tenant unfriendly legislation going <_< /endrant

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 14 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:
CanadaSVT,Oct 14 2005, 07:31 AM Wrote:
[right][snapback]148974[/snapback][/right]

Fiberals fudging a promise? I've never heard of such a thing! /sarcasm

It's like the Liberals claim on new landlord and tenant legislation within the first year of their mandate to date? Zip, nada, zilch and bumpkus meaning I still have to advise clients living under the most tenant unfriendly legislation going <_< /endrant

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]148996[/snapback][/right]

Good Point NefCanuck, I wish they'd concider putting rent controls back in place atleast...... I miss seeing rentals going for far under $1200 in Brampton for a decent looking house.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
But when the cost of the mortgage on the house alone must be well over $1000, where do you want the rest of the cash to pay the monthly to come from? Hopes and dreams?

Sorry, but when our house is 700/mo for the mortgage, and I know what houses sell for down there, how can you expect to rent a house for less than $1000? :blink:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 18 2005, 09:01 AM Wrote:But when the cost of the mortgage on the house alone must be well over $1000, where do you want the rest of the cash to pay the monthly to come from? Hopes and dreams?

Sorry, but when our house is 700/mo for the mortgage, and I know what houses sell for down there, how can you expect to rent a house for less than $1000? :blink:
[right][snapback]149810[/snapback][/right]

Actually it's been proven that most landloards who rent many ( 3 or more ) houses have usually all but one paid off. So for them when they get the rent checks off more then two of their houses, they are clearly making profit and nothing less.
Frost__2001,Oct 19 2005, 04:25 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 18 2005, 09:01 AM Wrote:But when the cost of the mortgage on the house alone must be well over $1000, where do you want the rest of the cash to pay the monthly to come from? Hopes and dreams?

[right][snapback]149810[/snapback][/right]

Actually it's been proven that most landloards who rent many ( 3 or more ) houses have usually all but one paid off. So for them when they get the rent checks off more then two of their houses, they are clearly making profit and nothing less.
[right][snapback]150074[/snapback][/right]

Sure thing man, buy why does someone have to pay your way? Why do they have to take a pay cut to accomodate someone? I paid rent for years without really complaining, because that's what life is about. I know my landlords owned their house they live in outright. I know the other place was paid off, too. He told me that. I was paying $550/mo inclusive for a 1 bedroom apartment. Was it more than I really had to pay? Sure. Was it reasonable? Yup, I was putting money away each pay. What's wrong with that? Absolutely nothing.

Not neveryone can afford a house outright. But as I've always said, you make your own way in life. Nobody else owes you a damn thing. What you make of your life is waht you have to live each and every day. So, do it your way and do it yourself.

What's so bad about paying for the privilege of having an entire house to yourself that isn't even yours?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.